Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
12 december 2023

Excellent app for review and great customer services. Highly recommend to use this app.

felting 4 fun
Nieuw-Zeeland
Bijna 4 jaar gebruiken de app
16 november 2023

Yusuf was great with helping us address our issue through shopify. As theme's etc. were updated, our reviews ended up not being able to be seen on our products. Yusuf explained why, and once given access, he was able to update the necessary code to allow for the reviews to be seen again. Great customer service.

Fraser & Co. Watches
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
2 februari 2024

Great app with a lot of potential! Thank you.

Flor Pet Shop
Ierland
3 dagen gebruiken de app
14 november 2023

Happy so far - Installed some other app before this one, but none of these actually worked in my shop. This one did and it works quite well!

ZYKON Software
Duitsland
5 dagen gebruiken de app
2 april 2024

I would give 100 stars if I could. Not only is this app easy to use and powerful.. and really affordable compared to others.. but the staff.. I have never had a company jump when I needed them and treat me as if they work only for me. Seriously.. When I get stumped.. I ask.. and as long as it's within normal business hours, not my owl hours, it's done at the speed of light. Just now I needed to have something done that I couldn't figure out.. I sent them the collaborator invite, they accepted it.. I refreshed the page and it was done. The customer & technical support, help, love.. whatever you call it is simply amazing. If you want reviews on your site that take things to the next level with a team that becomes a part of your team.. look no further. Seriously.. and no.. nobody told me to write this. I felt compelled. AMAZING product & service! I'm not even sure if free tacos would make it better.. well, I can't lie. Free tacos is about the only thing that would make it better. my website is- https://www.wodewoze.com and Yusuf always goes above and beyond.

Wodewoze
27 oktober 2023

I've been using Helpful Crowd for a few years now and the staff have always been super friendly, helpful and I always get an immediate response should I need assistance. I recently migrated my store to Shopify and the team made the migration of my reviews a piece of cake. Thank you all!!

Stockton Farm
5 dagen gebruiken de app
7 februari 2024

I was having some difficulty with the app on my second website, reviews weren't being automatically requested and i couldn't install any reviews on my website (I'm not that techo!) but after a webchat with Yusuf, he worked his magic as usual and got me all up and running, We had a few server issues during the time but with patience from myself and Yusuf everything was dealt with, no problems. Wouldn't hesitate at all in using their webchat in the future for assistance, Excellent customer service. Thank you!

Soy Wax Village Ltd - Wholesale
10 maart 2024

works a treat. also wanted to block email addresses that where from 3rd party sales channels and they done it all for me within minutes

BitofBully
17 augustus 2023

After much searching we have settled on Helpful Product Reviews by HelpfulCrowd as our review engine on peachandpineapple.co.uk. The app looks good on the page and works well. There is a manual step where you have to embed some code yourself if you want to show the review for each product on the collection page, which had I put in the wrong place, but after contacting support Yusuf quickly resolved the issue and also added the correct widget to the product page for me as I had chosen the wrong one. So far, so brilliant. Thanks HelpfulCrowd. 5 stars!

peachandpineapple
4 maanden gebruiken de app
26 februari 2024

Thank you so much Yusuf for all the help you provided with getting the App working on my Shopify store, thanks for your patience and all the explanations and advise given. Excellent App and customer service, highly recommend it!

Fashion Brazil