Vify: Professional Gift Cards , 62件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の2%は1つ星です
2024年3月15日

It has been easy to set up and had a query today which was answered quickly and helped me step by step even though I was not sure about what I had to do. Would highly recommend.

Nails On The Run
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:27日
2023年12月15日

I have had nothing but Excellent service with this company. The app is great, does everything I need it too. The cost is reasonable and I can't emphasize enough how helpful they are. They answer so fast, fix any issue you may have and answer all of your questions. Not that there are a lot of issues with the app, but I just had several questions and one hiccup during my setup and they helped me with all of it so very quickly. Reliable and professional. This is the type of company I want to support - because they support their customers with Excellence! Thanks to everyone at Vify.

Sacred Stylz
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2024年3月28日

I have used a lot of APPS and I rarely leave a review. But in this case i am leaving one because the app is an excellent for offering gift cards on your site. It has everything you need. The chat response is very quick and they are very patient to understand your issue if any. Price is also Great as opposed to the others I checked. They dont have a Thousands of reviews but I foresee them gaining quick.

VOGUE IN FASHION
アプリの使用期間:約4時間
2023年12月19日

I love this app so far. Using it to launch digital gift cards and Vify makes the gift cards and delivery much more user-friendly for both us to manage and the customer who receives them. Previously I had setup the gift cards natively through Shopify, and while I could have done everything Vify does, it would have required a lot of custom work and time. Vify makes it all happen much quicker and with less stress.

Banks
アプリの使用期間:12日
2024年1月31日

Wow! Honestly a great app! I am so excited to be able to promote our gift card program in this way. I just installed this app & reached out to support with some questions. Jack got back to me immediately!! He did what I was asking for, for me! Answered 1,000 more questions I had, pointed out ideas, the customization features, etc. I'm very impressed with any organization that shows this level of customer care & experience. Bravo! StaySm:)in'! Jack & Vify!!

WhiteBrights®
アプリの使用期間:約9時間
2024年4月4日

La aplicación funciona genial y el equipo de soporte es super profesional y te ayudan en todo lo que necesitas. M encanta esta app

FORAJIDOS
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:6日
2023年11月19日

Very easy to use and great customer service anytime there is an Issue. I would reccommend.

Mark Anthony Collections
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年10月4日

This app is super helpful and easy to use. The customer service was on point and was able to solve the problems I had in a matter of minutes. Thanks vify for the amazing app and support team!

Unisoy Plant-Based Jerky
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年12月6日

customer care is very patient and helpful

Sonoma Lavender
アプリの使用期間:5日
2024年3月2日

Mega schneller Support! Sehr professionelles Team! Immer gerne zu empfehlen!

Brötli