Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
23 de abril de 2024

We recently got a paid plan of this app.

Although our first experience of the free version and interaction with the Chat assistant was not particularly good, the latest Chat and input provided was on the mark (thanks Liam)!

This app is very handy for us to use. I am enjoying the easy access I have had for the last few weeks and I have been able to get customers an invoice very quickly.

TechMarkit
África do Sul
About 2 years usando a aplicação
10 de maio de 2024

Well worth the money! I have worked with a lot of apps in Shopify, Vify is a true pleasure to work with. The customer support is over the top. I have received same day response and resolution of everything I needed. It is consistent and gives us the customization we need on our invoices and packing slips.

Outdoor Rooms by Design
Estados Unidos
About 2 months usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

I love this app because the chat team answers very quickly and always finds a solution to help us ! Thank you !

Belveo
França
About 2 years usando a aplicação
25 de abril de 2024

Great support, easy setup and does exactly what we want!

SQUID window textiles
Bélgica
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
20 de fevereiro de 2024

Used this for 2 years and first time I run into a issue, support answers in less than 30 secounds and fixes my issue. Amazing.

Usuals
Dinamarca
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
24 de abril de 2024

Really quick and friendly customer service, even on the free version.

Brie Harrison Wholesale
Reino Unido
10 months usando a aplicação
16 de maio de 2024

Thanks to Ethan we got various questions promptly and professionally answered. Although we still missin some extra plug -in and customization of certain informations, but Ethan told us about paid version where we may solution these issues, so we look forward to see how it will goes. Till now all well.

Luminary Candles
Eslováquia
2 days usando a aplicação
2 de abril de 2024

Very quick integration, very intuitive and easy-to-use software that's well thought and much better than most systems we tried. Definitely recommend it for anyone needing to send PDF invoices to their customers!

PMCtire
Canadá
11 days usando a aplicação
12 de abril de 2024

Very easy to use for our store, got a great support from Ethan for help we needed to modify the template. Highly recommend for invoice application!!

Sunshine Nail Supply
Estados Unidos
17 days usando a aplicação
4 de abril de 2024

Friendly user & quick response from the team !

Unity-Supplements