Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
13. toukokuu 2024

This app has so many features and possibilities. I wish I had more time to really look into every single feature. The ones we have used have been flawless. Easy to use app, great reporting.

US Glove
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. huhtikuu 2024

Absolutely love this app. Has so many things in one place and is easy to use.
I have always had a good response with any queries when contacting their support team, and they have always sorted the issue if there was one.

siopashop.ie
Irlanti
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. maaliskuu 2024

Very good and comprehensive app with many great features, one of which is the support team. We've been using it for a long time now and they area always ready to help us in any way we need. Highly recommend!

BIG STORE (Dynamic Tools SRL)
Romania
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. toukokuu 2024

Miriam G. was absolutely phenomenal in helping me. She was clear every step of the way with every question I had. I had a fairly complex situation that she was able to resolve within minutes. I am always impressed with Vitals support. The app literally does everything that you would need for your Shopify store and the monthly cost is more than fair. Please don't hesitate to use them.

Nacrine
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. huhtikuu 2024

Jed D. fixed the problems I was having in my two online stores in less than 5 min, the support was amazing, thank you very much!

Universalstore.pt
Ranska
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
22. helmikuu 2024

Has been an extremely helpful app to get my store where I want it to be. I use a ton of features and there are many I haven't even tried yet. Very happy. I haven't even needed any support.

Seasonal Overstock
Kanada
Melkein 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. huhtikuu 2024

Vitals is hands down the best app, have so many functions in one, all useful and ! Some apps out there only have 1 of their functions and charge same amount or even more per month!
Customer services are great, always fast and ready to help. I have installed Vitals on all my stores now as this is really the best app I found so far.

Blissin
Espanja
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
3. huhtikuu 2024

Many functions, at a VERY AFFORDABLE price. Exceptional customer support.

It has really helped me scale my business in details. I hope their prices do not go up for Latin Americans as it is a great opportunity for our countries that are starting to develop in eccommerce, VIVA MEXICO.

Jabonesdemimá
Meksiko
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
22. maaliskuu 2024

This app contains everything you need from product reviews, to upsells, to quality of life enhancements for your Shopify store. It's like 50 apps in one. In addition to this value, the support team is top notch. No matter what the issue setting up your store, the Vitals team will always respond within 12 hours of sending them an email. I would recommend this app to anybody starting or currently running a Shopify store.

Teaps
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. helmikuu 2024

100% positive experience with vitals. This was the main app I used to build upsells and other features on my Shopify store. Has all of the features that you need. Customer support team is great. I got email responses within the hour every single time. Extremely positive experience. Love this app and everything they do.

Zentec