Vitals: Reviews, Upsells & 40+ , 7,951件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年2月9日

I cannot say enough about this app and the value is adds to your store, all at a great price. The support team is awesome. They have never failed to cater to any of my inquiries or needs. I use Vitals on all my stores as it is Vital for my business. If you are on the fence about this app, just get it and you will not be disappointed. What is even more awesome is that they are always improving it.

Mideast Grocers
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年5月10日

The best bang for your buck, would cost you 200$+ a month to get all these apps.

Also, the support are really fast, friendly.

Feinli
インドネシア
アプリの使用期間:23日
2024年2月23日

I have been using this app for months now and it is extremely helpful in so many ways! Definitely worth it and I recommend it to increase conversions for sure. Also, whenever I needed assistance they were prompt to respond to my questions and fixed any problem within minutes. I have had no issues with them, the Vitals team are Great!

Elegance & Allure
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年3月21日

I had an absurd request and John Seth was able cater and help me within minutes! If not for the apps, the fast help you get from Vitals in insane! Love this app so much and 30/month is really worth the money. Thanks again John!

Luna Marvels LLC
2024年3月1日

The app is great for beginners, it has all the required functions you need to run a store when you start out. The support is extremely helpful and they react fast, which is why out of appreciation I decided to also give this review!

8Lamps
ポーランド
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年3月24日

Super friendly and helpful customer service. My question was answered immediately by Kliphord D. I got the feeling that he really wanted to help me. My problem was solved very quickly! I would recommend Vitals to everyone!!

Yourgadgetstore.nl
オランダ
2024年2月12日

I added this app and needed. customer service they stayed on with me guiding me to adding and correcting the features I needed. Super easy for a novice. I also love they have a PreOrder feature to release my coming soon products! :) recommend

Digital Billionaires
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年5月9日

Vitals provides so many optimizations for my website. From social proof, quality enhancing listings, up-selling, email marketing, and all the tiny details in between. I am a glad user of Vitals and recommend many of my fellow Shopify merchants to do the same.

Zam Zam Bags & Boutique
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:19日
2024年3月15日

It makes everything so much easier. Good apps all together. Before with my experience with wordpress I could not imagine that it can be so easy!

SmallSmiles
エストニア
2024年3月29日

Has so much included that really help with the conversions on my store!! 10/10 recommend

Kukiiaustralia