Vitals: All‑in‑One Marketing

• 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
83件のレビュー
2023年1月25日

Very easy to navigate the apps and all its inbuilt features. Support staff are very helpful, Mirium was on hand to avoid me having a metldown!

Wildsmith Jewellery
イギリス
2023年1月15日

Overall a good App to use, some features are really useful like bundling of orders, video recording of customer screens, add to cart, stock scarcity, etc.

Mini Leaves
インド
アプリの利用期間:10ヶ月
2023年1月11日

John Paul was really quick at answering my questions. He was a great help. Unfortunately my request couldn't be handled immediately so he's taken my request into account for the next future update. Thank you John Paul for your service.

Jinello
オランダ
2022年12月28日

Vitals is an amazing app that has very friendly and helpful customer service who go above and beyond.

PEURLA
オーストラリア
2022年11月23日

J'ai utilisé différentes fonctionnalités : Vente croisée, Avis clients, Vente connexe et bien d'autres encore. Cette application propose un combiné de fonctionnalités très utiles pour les e-shop. Compte tenu du rapport qualité-prix, cela est très correcte car elle regroupe plusieurs applications qui sont elles-mêmes payantes donc l'application est très abordable ! L'essai gratuit de 30 jours permet de tout tester et comme on dit l'essayer c'est l'adopter. + Application en anglais mais avec un traducteur intégré donc pour les non anglophones c'est très pratique. ++ le service client est disponible quasiment 24H/24 ce qui est vachement utile quand on bosse sur le site internet la nuit ! Je recommande vraiment cette application !

Les Confiantes
フランス
アプリの利用期間:27日
2022年11月16日

Great app. There are a lot more features than advertised. My only gripe is that other apps can do the same thing but better (in my opinion), however finding said apps take a while and aren't drastically cheaper.

Calx
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの利用期間:約2時間
2022年11月15日

I love this app. I am currently using it for my shopify store and it is all in one bundle package. The customer support team is also very helpful. I highly recommend

SnuggSandals
オーストラリア
アプリの利用期間:5ヶ月
2022年9月26日

Great apps! I really like the pop up and the pre order app and how they both can be integrated with other apps such as shopify email and how the preorder app works with product bundles. John Seth was very knowledgeable and was able to help me out. Although I wish the product bundles app was able to accommodate 6+ products instead of 5. I tried to add two of my products in one product (ex. Product A = bowtie + bandana) but it didn't work - probably because it has variants. Also I wish it could be enabled as its own product page. Otherwise I would have converted to this app right away.

Thunder+Teddy
カナダ
アプリの利用期間:約2ヶ月
2022年9月26日

Quick on to solve the little issues with this app. Its good to have 24/7 customer service whensomething doesnt work

TheMellowPaw
オーストリア
アプリの利用期間:7日
2022年9月19日

Vitals covers many of our needs, and all apps are surprisingly easy to use for a first time Shopifier, such as myself. Missing a few features on a few of the apps, which is the only reason for not getting a full score, but the quick and helpful support, as well as rapid development of many good apps, is fantastic. Will keep using this, and looking forward to more new apps from Vitals

iGlow Norge