Vitals: Reviews, Upsells & 40+ , 7,905件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年5月13日

Vitals is a very useful tool to increase sales in the online store, its customer service is impeccable, really very efficient. I miss that it does not have visual editing tools, such as editing texts, size, colors, etc. If they are asked to do it, they are happy to do it, but it is always preferable to be able to do it yourself. Totally recommended VITALS.

BLINK PROFESSIONAL®
スペイン
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2024年3月5日

I love Vitals, it's awesome!
It has so many useful features that are improving my store by a lot! The support is great, always friendly and available to make any customization I desire. Well done!

I would give the Vitals app 5 stars if I didn't have to pay the full monthly price while still building my store. I would love the option of a 'Pause and Build Plan' like what Shopify offers. A 7-30 day trial just isn't long enough.

INÏBO
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
編集日:2024年4月11日

AFTER TAKING TIME TO slowly go thru and review the instructions and watch the videos, I find this app to be Very Good! ADDING UPSELLS WAS VERY EASY TO DO. It offers many apps and its an Excellent asset to my shopify store. There are still things I dont quite understand and Questions I need to ask, but im getting there. Thank you for reaching out to me and convincing me to give it another try. I truly apprieciate it. Thank You.

Buy Gifts 4 You by NX3
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:16日
2024年5月3日

Quite easy to use and very beneficial - The price point is too high for new stores though that's why I would say the rating is 4 instead of 5. Other than that it's pretty solid.

Two Aussies
オーストラリア
アプリの使用期間:3日
2024年3月7日

Really good really helpful makes website look more professional

PEEK-A-BOO-PALACE
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2024年5月6日

Great app,the customer service can solve problem very fast!

lyckrea
中国
アプリの使用期間:23日
2024年5月11日

Very informative for a business owner. It has everything you need to succeed

Shop89
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年3月20日

very good, it help a lot to understand many things

Big ben-Boutique
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:2日
2024年5月7日

Service rapide et efficace.
Une équipe très motivée et actif

SaneDoggy