Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
23 januari 2024

I was having some issues with placement of app on my store and a team member reached out incredibly fast and fixed all my issues. A++

The Bizaar Bazaar
5 maanden gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

This app is a must-have for any store, it has so many apps built-in and great features. The support was amazing and were able to help solve any of my queries.

Panache Stores
12 dagen gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

I'd definitely recommend this app, it has been very helpful and super easy to use. Thank You Vitals!

PCSquared
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
20 januari 2024

Customer Service is on POINT!
I had a few problems with managing my reviews etc. and sent an e-mail to the customer service. Not even 5 minutes later I received very kind instructions on how to fix my problems. As I was unable to fix it on my own, I sent out an E-Mail again and just 2 minutes later everything was fixed in my shop. Even with additional features that they offered me to implement.

Simply amazing!
I don't write Reviews often, but I think such great commitment should be rewarded!

Huge Thanks to Magaly and Jed from Vitals!!
Much appreciation.

Mysticor
Duitsland
1 dag gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

The Vitals App is nothing short of exceptional – a versatile hub that seamlessly integrates a multitude of apps within one platform. Its all-in-one approach simplifies the user experience, providing access to an array of functionalities without the clutter of multiple standalone apps.

One of the standout features of the Vitals App is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the various apps is a breeze, making it an ideal solution for users of all experience levels. The intuitive design ensures that even beginners can harness the full potential of the app without any steep learning curve.

What sets the Vitals App apart is the incredible support they give. The team behind the app is not only responsive but also genuinely friendly and effective in providing solutions. In the fast-paced world of technology, having access to prompt and helpful support is a game-changer, and the Vitals App delivers on this front.

Whether you're seeking productivity tools or utility apps for your Shopify Store, the Vitals App has it all under one roof. It streamlines your digital experience, eliminating the need to juggle between multiple applications. The convenience of having everything in one place is truly a time-saver.

The Vitals App earns high marks for being a great app that combines convenience with functionality. Its user-friendly design, comprehensive app offerings, and responsive support make it a standout choice for anyone looking to add amazing apps to their Shopify Store. Dive into the Vitals App experience – where versatility meets ease of use.

Ascend Forex
1 dag gebruiken de app
26 januari 2024

I can't say enough good things about the Vitals app for Shopify. It's an all-in-one powerhouse that's transformed my online store. The intuitive interface, coupled with features like low stock alerts, reviews, and cross-sell options, has significantly boosted my conversions. Plus, the customer support is top-notch – responsive and professional. Highly recommend this app for anyone serious about optimizing their Shopify experience! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Dynamo Grip
Tsjechië
4 dagen gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

Not only is the app itself incredibly useful, I stumbled on a little problem regarding the layout of my page. I contacted the customer support and within 2 minutes John Seth S was able to not only hear me out but also fix the issue I'd been having straight away. Brilliant customer service!

World Of Velvet
2 dagen gebruiken de app
3 februari 2024

This app is top tier quality like it has it all I just love the features from email marketing, upsell, product reviews and many more to all dropshippers I can recommend this 100/10. I can see the future of my business soaring through with sales with this app.

KRISPIN™
Hongarije
3 dagen gebruiken de app
24 januari 2024

great, never had any issues

Yotush
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
20 januari 2024

The application is truly exceptional, earning a perfect 10/10 rating. Its remarkable functionality, encompassing 40 apps within a single interface, not only enhances efficiency but also proves to be a cost-effective solution. Furthermore, the customer service provided is outstanding—quick, supportive, and truly impressive.

CraftMyLove