Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
15 maart 2024

This app has been such a game-changer for my business. It's very user-friendly and offers great insights and apps that enable you to focus on the customer experience.

BitNest
Verenigd Koninkrijk
5 maanden gebruiken de app
6 april 2024

All that is needed for dropshipping we find in one place...Vitals. It has 40 different apps to cater your dropshipping needs. Highly recommend having this on your store.

Shrigansai Online
India
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
23 februari 2024

Vitals is a great app, has everything you need in one place, and the support is very helpful and will answer any of your questions and guide you through queries.

Naxir
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

Best All in One App ever. The Support is simply amazing. John Paul B. helped me in small, but really necessary details. First we tought there is no way to do the change but he tried it again and got it. Thank you!!

Valérie Beauté©
Duitsland
6 maanden gebruiken de app
5 maart 2024

I love Vitals, it's awesome!
It has so many useful features that are improving my store by a lot! The support is great, always friendly and available to make any customization I desire. Well done!

I would give the Vitals app 5 stars if I didn't have to pay the full monthly price while still building my store. I would love the option of a 'Pause and Build Plan' like what Shopify offers. A 7-30 day trial just isn't long enough.

INÏBO
Hongkong SAR van China
5 maanden gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

We are still only scratching the surface on the potential with this wonderful app! We use primarily to book Pre-Orders for our Seed Potatoes for delivery within Canada over the winter. We also make use of other functionality such as a $75 cart target to increase our AAV and using product reviews, and other apps within vitals to increase trust and conversion rates.

App is easy to use and the support is prompt in helping us get the most from Vitals

Garden Alchemy Seeds and More
7 maanden gebruiken de app
21 maart 2024

I had an absurd request and John Seth was able cater and help me within minutes! If not for the apps, the fast help you get from Vitals in insane! Love this app so much and 30/month is really worth the money. Thanks again John!

Luna Marvels LLC
2 maanden gebruiken de app
15 januari 2024

i would absolutely recommend this app so far i know it
i had some problem with editing the theme of the email marketing messages but anyway i could figure it out
and one thing that i have enjoyed was the support team that responded me very fast and quickly which amazed me
i cant wait for further improvements of the application since i am sure that we are gonna have more collaborations with each other

darkfalcon
Italië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
22 maart 2024

This app has everything you need to run a successful business on shopify. If you have any issues using one of the many apps it provides you can reach out to them, and they'll fix your issue right away. Shout out to John Seth S. He helped me with an issue i was having and it only took 2 minutes for him to figure it out! Thanks to the Vitals Team, you're all killing it!

KennethNathaniel
11 dagen gebruiken de app
19 maart 2024

Love vitals so far. It's great to manage everything from one spot. Overall - it is far more cost efficient when considering the options this product brings to the table vs. outsourcing individual pieces.

Out of all the apps I've tested - the team for Vital is super quick to respond. I had an issue tonight while I had 10 ads running (a bug) and they resolved it within 5 minutes.

Although I'm still testing out other parts - I would suggest improving on the review import feature. Not being able to queue multiple imports is frustrating. Further, not being able to sort the reviews that I import or manually review those coming in takes a lot of extra time. Many of the 1-3 star reviews I import from places like Ali are directly related to supplier problems, incorrect items sent, etc. It would also be nice to import more than 200 reviews at a time.

InvenToy