Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 oktober 2023

This App got everything, every other app only has one or two options but this app got all important features to run a online shop at to test products. Also Great customer service. 10/10

PILAGA
Duitsland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
7 november 2023

The only app you need on Shopify. Why pay for multiple apps when this gives you everything. The customer support team are excellent and extremely quick to respond.

giftsforthemisses
Australië
25 dagen gebruiken de app
5 november 2023

Had a couple issues when we first installed this app. With a suite this size it's understandable and well worth downloading when I contacted the support team they answered back the same day and handled every question and issue I asked about all apps we are using now work great and the support team and functionality of the apps both get 5 stars thank you Magaly Alanis

BAD ASS Pizza Cutter
23 dagen gebruiken de app
20 september 2023

The value for money you spend on this app is off the charts. If you want top notch and immediate customer service get this app! They have all the apps you to start your ECOM store and the apps get better and better over time. They listen to their users and make amazing upgrades. I'm super satisfied with Vitals. Nothing bad to say.

Nexoria
2 maanden gebruiken de app
27 november 2023

This app is the best app ever for shopify. You dont need anything else because it has everything in it. The support is also very fast and awesome. Highly recommendet!

ForUrHome
Zwitserland
21 september 2023

A very nice application that I use on all my stores, easy to set up and very effective.

this morning I had a problem importing reviews with the CSV file but the customer service is very fast and professional I highly recommend the vital application.
Many thanks to the team especially the kindness and good communication.
I give you a mark of 5/5

Lenabeauty-EN
Frankrijk
16 november 2023

Good app offering, really good customer service, definitely happy with Vitals!

nutcare uk
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
19 november 2023

At the very beginning, I didn't like vitals but then, having figured it out, I realized how cool the functionality is in it. and the technical support turned out to be very cool, very prompt, and diligent. I put with a full conscience 5 stars for this plugin! I think the price is fully justified. BIG DEAL

AstraWonder
5 oktober 2023

10/10 experience with kliphord, I had a problem and he had a solution within minutes. It was like magic. A very smooth experience I couldn't recommend more!

eterna
8 maanden gebruiken de app
8 november 2023

100% would recommend Vitals. Very easy to use, simple integrations, many features on hand and the support staff are attentive and friendly.

SussWatch
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app