Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 juni 2023

A must have app that i use on all my stores, the customer service is impeccable as well with the live chat

Oillies ltd
Frankrijk
Bewerkt 5 juni 2023

Excellent customer service!

Shlomit Ofir
Israël
4 juni 2023

Great support, available 24/7. They solved my problem in less than 10 minutes, which I was trying to solve for nearly an hour.

VENUS
3 juni 2023

Great Experience... The support chat is excellent as well. They helped me with my needs quick and easy.

Modernist Future
App gebruikt gedurende 1 dag
3 juni 2023

Very happy with the customer service. Quick responses and helpful. This app provides a lot of value and got many features. Highly recommended.

Scrubby
Zweden
App gebruikt gedurende 4 maanden
3 juni 2023

Very happy with the customer service I received. Very prompt and quick to respond to my needs. Highly recommend!

I Love Heartstrings
Verenigde Staten
App gebruikt gedurende Meer dan een jaar
2 juni 2023

I was struggling to change the positions of some Vitals apps on my product page. Thanks Gary for his support. He not only instructed me on how to change the positions of the apps but also helped me fix the problem. Thank you Gary for your support again.

Borcelle Tech
App gebruikt gedurende 4 maanden
2 juni 2023

The support was the most responsive I've ever had. Easy to complete customizations if need to. If there is any issue with the app, just contact the support and it should be resolved within 5 minutes.

Eco Commuters
Hongkong SAR van China
App gebruikt gedurende 10 maanden
2 juni 2023

Abramaham was a tremendous help. Thorough and eficcient, better service than u would expect. So happy!

Nordologi
Noorwegen
App gebruikt gedurende Ongeveer een maand
1 juni 2023

John Seth S. is the best person I have ever seen as he solved my problem like so fast that I was addressing him my 1000 problems and he was solving it everything at the same time. he is the best I have ever seen so hats of to you my friend

JungleMart