Recensies (8.368)

• 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
6 mei 2024

Easy to use
Great experience and helpful team.
The support team are great help for people like me who knows no coding.
Thanks for your support

BEAUT.
Singapore
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
18 juni 2024

Quite useful, it help me a lot. And customer service team is perfect!

Kafiloe
Hongkong SAR van China
5 maanden gebruiken de app
14 juni 2024

This is such a great app, there's so much value for the price. I was initially nervous because some apps that include many different functions are just ok but don't excel all across the board, however this meets the mark for the 20 I have installed. Customer service was available right away and solved my question immediately. Definitely recommend this app for every store, I have a second Shopify account and will be adding it to that store too. Love how you can unlock extra trial days by simply activating the apps!

I would love to see a loyalty program incorporated in the future, if that's ever an option.

The forEVER Jewelry
4 dagen gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

Absolutely phenomenal experience with Vitals app support! From the moment I reached out with an inquiry, their team exhibited unparalleled professionalism and expertise. Not only did they address my concerns promptly, but they went above and beyond to ensure I had a seamless experience with their app. Their dedication to customer satisfaction is truly commendable. I highly recommend Vitals to anyone seeking top-notch service and a feature-rich app for their Shopify store. Thank you, Vitals team, for setting the gold standard in customer support!

Ivelan Cosmetics
Frankrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
10 mei 2024

Vitals is truly the last shopify app you will ever need. They have every feature your store could need and so much more! Plus there customer service is amazing! John was so helpful in guiding me in the process of importing reviews to my store and got back to me so quickly! overall amazing experience.

Natural Allure
27 dagen gebruiken de app
4 juli 2024

Very Quick, Professional and Helpful Support.

For the App. its the Only addon App i am using. and its more than enough.

For People Wondering, it works with every Theme i used too

RadHon
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

The support is excellent. I have never worked with people so quick to respond and deliver. They were able to make the transition from one review app to theirs seemless. The app itself has a ton of functional value. A great addition to improve the functionality and conversion rate for your Shopify store.

Victory Grips
13 dagen gebruiken de app
10 juli 2024

Made setting up my site easy, being new to all off this Vitals has helped a lot

Tac Treasure Shop
24 dagen gebruiken de app
17 juni 2024

It's a great tool to use. Also, their support team is always fast!

Velucina
Verenigd Koninkrijk
8 maanden gebruiken de app
1 juli 2024

I got support in 2 mins, and they solved all my issues quite quick I was surprised the way they solved it. And also helped me with on unrelated problem of their app. which had nothing to do with them.

EuroGuard Filtre