Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 januari 2024

Good customer chat support service, helped through multiple steps to fix the issue. Thank you

CelestialGlow
Verenigd Koninkrijk
2 maanden gebruiken de app
8 januari 2024

Vitals is everything I need all in one. Everything from Reviews, Trust Badges, Email Marketing, to Upsells, it truly is one of the best apps for anyone selling with Shopify.

Street Sovereign
Australië
29 januari 2024

John Seth S was very helpful and got my stars on my product cards exactly where they needed to be when I was starting to think it not possible. Thats a high quality employee!

Cave of Solitude
6 dagen gebruiken de app
8 december 2023

Hy so i had some little issue but i get with in touch with one from the support team in seconds and he helped me with Direct pictures what and where to do to make it work.
So thanks for the help and i wish you guys a wonderful Days :)

Thanks : P. Sz.

EchtClypse
Duitsland
17 november 2023

This app is amazing, so many tools/features, one of the best bang for buck apps on the Shopify app store for sure. Really responsive support team to top it all off as well. Thanks Vitals team!

I'm With Kids
Australië
9 maanden gebruiken de app
8 november 2023

App has everything one needs to create a perfect online shop: clients' reviews, upsell bundle, content protection, trust badge amongst other cool features. I also enjoyed customer service too.

Pyraer
Frankrijk
6 maanden gebruiken de app
4 december 2023

John Paul was incredible and solved the issue I was facing immediately. Super helpful and kind which is often the case with vitals, they will always take care of you even when I was on the free plan, they treat you with the utmost respect and sincerity. This is why I will be a life long customer. If there is one app you need for your shopify store, it is vitals, they simply have so much value on a single app, it's insane

Sapphire Ace
7 december 2023

I would without a doubt, recommend this app for all your e-commerce needs. This app has pretty much everything that I need on my e-commerce store, from product reviews to a currency converter. I like that I only have to pay one subscription, it's better than having one app with a subscription for every little thing. It's the most bang for my buck that I've ever gotten.

Busy Bee
27 dagen gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

I was having some issues with placement of app on my store and a team member reached out incredibly fast and fixed all my issues. A++

The Bizaar Bazaar
5 maanden gebruiken de app
7 januari 2024

the support is awesome very helpful and fast responding, the app has lots of features and they are not hard to use I give 5 stars

Glowing Picks