Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
7 januari 2024

the support is awesome very helpful and fast responding, the app has lots of features and they are not hard to use I give 5 stars

Glowing Picks
Nederland
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
23 januari 2024

I was having some issues with placement of app on my store and a team member reached out incredibly fast and fixed all my issues. A++

The Bizaar Bazaar
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 4 januari 2024

I am pleased to provide an update to my previous review of the Vital App for Shopify. Following my initial disappointment with the support experience, I was pleasantly surprised when the Head of Support, Michael, reached out to me.

Michael took the time to understand my concerns and was genuinely committed to resolving the issues I had encountered. His approach was not only professional but also empathetic, acknowledging my frustration and demonstrating a sincere desire to assist.

Through effective communication and troubleshooting, Michael successfully addressed all the problems I had faced with the app. He went above and beyond to ensure that my experience was not only rectified but also improved. This level of dedication and customer-centric support was truly commendable.

In light of Michael's outstanding efforts and the positive resolution of my issues, I am updating my rating to a well-deserved five stars. It's clear that the Vital App team values their customers, and the commitment demonstrated by Michael has restored my confidence in their support services.

I appreciate the swift and effective resolution provided by Michael, and I am now more satisfied with my overall experience with Vital App. If this level of support continues, it undoubtedly contributes to a positive customer relationship.

FreshDrinkUS Official Website - Natural and Premium Herbal Tea
15 dagen gebruiken de app
30 december 2023

These tools make my website look professional and appealing. Apps are super helpful!

Ana's Shoppe
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
17 december 2023

Vitals is such a useful for app for Shopify stores, because it has so many features all in one! Miriam from Vitals has been very helpful with my inquiries and has been fast to respond as well. I definitely recommend 5/5!

Top Supply Shop
Nederland
28 dagen gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

One of the best apps I've used for Shopify hands down!

DAVLINA
Ongeveer 2 jaar gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

This app is a must-have for any store, it has so many apps built-in and great features. The support was amazing and were able to help solve any of my queries.

Panache Stores
Verenigd Koninkrijk
12 dagen gebruiken de app
7 januari 2024

I've been using the app for several months and am satisfied. Concerns are quickly addressed, and the biggest advantage for me is that Vitals solves many helpful functions in one application.

Bagvolution - Spezialist und Hersteller von Produkten für die Pflege von Designer-Taschen, Schuhen & Textilien
Oostenrijk
4 maanden gebruiken de app
9 januari 2024

This REALLY IS... about the only app you will need! Does everything I needed it to do and more. I was also able to delete 3 app speeding up my store! Our AOV has improved as well as our conversion rates.

Bad Dog Gang
9 dagen gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 30 januari 2024

phenomenal app, greatly recommend as essential! easy to navigate and makes a huge difference. I love Vitals app! Customer Support is AMAZING and you won't need to contact them most likely. I had a question but was answered promptly and with excellent service, very friendly. Best app ever.

Jessica Carlson