Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
3 februari 2023

I must say. the service is the best. that's not a fake comment. look at other live service that's so terrible but vitals live service is so nice and the best!!!!!

CLEAN YOUR AIR (DE)
Duitsland
23 augustus 2019

I am new to the ecommerce thing, it can be tricky trying to be competitive, Vitals is assurance in programs that are efficient and cost effective. Great app

Ajani Energy
Verenigde Staten
24 oktober 2021

I recommend vitals 40+ for everyone who wants to create a great e-commerce. with only $ 30 you can use applications that you would pay for individually at that price!

ICON PROJECT
Italië
28 november 2019

By far THE best support ever from an app developer!
I had a lot of problems in my store which were all caused by other apps that left lots of code on my site causing speed issues and other clashes.
I found that the most useful part of this app was the automatic currency conversion (only one that works with Shopify's new multi-currency!) but it's a great advantage installing just this one app as installing lots of different apps causes site speed problems. Highly recommended!

Dressage Performance
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Vitals heeft geantwoord 5 december 2019

We are really glad to hear your recommendation. This is boosting us on keeping up the good work!

Bewerkt 17 september 2021

Good customer service by Michael J. , who is professional and responsible. Great Thanks!!! Bad customer service by Jed, who does not help me with my request, and close my live chat, and do not let me enter the chat anymore.

FRA'VITA
Hongkong SAR van China
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
1 februari 2023

John Seth Z. helped me customize the store! He was patient and very kind. AMAZING SERVICE! 100% recommended.

Johanna Ortiz
Colombia
7 mei 2022

Wonderful App and the best customer services. They help me to make it compatible with my store theme. Amazing job.

UrbanJacket
Verenigde Staten
14 juli 2022

After signing up for Vitals I ran into a few minor issues that John Seth helped me out with quickly, he even looked around my store and proactively helped me better parts of it before I had even asked, amazing customer support and will be continuing my subscription because of him!

eluxetronic
Verenigd Koninkrijk
27 mei 2022

Excellente application, service client super réactif et chaleureux. Nous utilisons presque uniquement cette application pour notre boutique.

Dyorsport
Frankrijk
Bewerkt 23 februari 2021

Quick service, Fixed all the issues in a jiffy, and have everything I have been looking for, the perfect app!
Updated- Honestly the best customer service ever!
I have had soo many issues on the site, and they were all fixed in a moments time. The app has really made the Website Pop out and increased sales and conversion by a lot!

Spectrawide Bookstore