Recensioni (1.239)

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 ottobre 2019

Relatively flexible, good responsiveness from the developers. Definitely a positive option for bulk discounts.

Chastity Project
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 22 ottobre 2019

Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us a review; we're glad you're enjoying the app so far, and really appreciate the feedback about the flexibility our app provides in creating offers.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our apps, so your opinions are very valuable to us. Thanks again, and I really love your custom products!

29 maggio 2019

A must-have in your store. Really easy to use too.

Thank you so much!

NC Evolution
Italia
Circa 4 ore di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 29 maggio 2019

Thank you for your support! If you need any help, don't hesitate to reach our experts.

8 ottobre 2020

the app is not accurate. and the support is very bad i have had issues with the app . it was giving me wrong calculation . i ahev contacted the support with pictures and everything but no body helped me at all

christinashiefer
HulkApps.com ha risposto 11 novembre 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

3 agosto 2018

The app works great! I had installed the "Simple" theme and it was flawless. But then I switched to "Debut" and I had problems getting the app to work. I contacted support and within a few days they had fixed everything. It works great now! For a free app they have a good service. Thanks guys!

Jetlagged Comic
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 13 marzo 2019

Our app's unique codes can be applied to the selected theme only. In case you choose a different theme, the codes need to be replaced. If you're not comfortable with it, we insist you to contact our support team, we'll take care of the rest.

Thank you for reaching out with your issue, glad to assist you always!

20 settembre 2019

Completely useless. Doesn't show the discounts table. They force you to pay to achieve something, but I already got tired of trying.

Dealister
Spagna

22 aprile 2019

Very simple and easy to use. Would recomend easily to anyone. Directions are easy to understand and simple to use.

Finestwraps.com
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 24 aprile 2019

Thank you for appreciating our efforts. We're always there for you if you need any help with Shopify.

10 giugno 2020

Unfortunately the application didn’t work with my selected theme. Nevertheless the team & support provided was excellent.

DailyCravings
Malaysia
HulkApps.com ha risposto 10 giugno 2020

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. But thanks for your feedback. We look forward to working with you some other time!

18 novembre 2018

Good day, the application does not want to work, install it but it does not want to work, I'm waiting for the technical support to solve it

onlinemarco
Bolivia
HulkApps.com ha risposto 7 marzo 2019

we have responded to your request. :) Our app is free and sometimes our support is backlogged but we try to resolve all tickets within 48 hours and respond within 4 hours of receiving a ticket.

16 novembre 2020

your app isn't working on 14 days trial. The discounts are not reflecting on the store i will have to uninstall it.

Min Ayn Home
Emirati Arabi Uniti

29 ottobre 2020

Downloaded the app, paid $30 for expedited technical support since it didn't work on my store. They didn't resolve it within 48 hours, then ignored my request for a refund. Deleted the app.. poor customer service is unacceptable in 2020, downloaded another app that worked almost instantly.

GetAirbiento.com