Sconto sul Volume , 1.176 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
10 dicembre 2022

Absolutly not recommended - no support, manually install some piece of code ... dont touch that ....

Pergola24
Austria
HulkApps.com ha risposto 14 dicembre 2022

Hi there,

We are sad to hear about your experience with the app and support services.
We really apologize for the inconvenience.

We have reached you for it, please check our email and allow us a chance to serve you personally with the complete setup of the app.

4 gennaio 2023

No la recomiendo, no funciona, lo usé y no aplicaba los descuentos, no mostraba correctamente los precios de cualquier producto en el carrito

ROOTTCO STORE
Colombia
HulkApps.com ha risposto 8 gennaio 2023

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Maybe installation would not have went successful in your store. We will help you with the complete setup of the offers in your store.

Data modifica: 20 marzo 2020

Not bad. But with free plan, a bit less option. I don't mind as long as it works for me. Recommendation: Please make more options available for free plan if possible so more people like me may consider buying paid plan, Thanks!

VIRO
Singapore
HulkApps.com ha risposto 20 marzo 2020

Hi there! Thanks for the review! We are continuously working on offering a high-quality app that’s easy to use and delivers the best results. Besides making sure that the app is working as intended we’re also adding new features on a regular basis.
Our business model is to build great apps that people want to pay for, and we keep our price very affordable.

We hope you give our pro version a trial soon :)

Good Day and Stay Safe!

9 febbraio 2023

Sehr guter und schneller Support vor allem bei der Installation. Kann ich nur weiter empfehlen. Gutes Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis

cofa-shop
Germania
43 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 10 febbraio 2023

Thank you so much for trusting in us. We are truly glad to help you quickest as much as we can.

Should you have any queries please do not hesitate to write us back.

We would be more than happy to help.

Best regard,

1 aprile 2019

Easy to set up and install, discounts thanks. Thank you for creating this app, just what I was looking for.

Jax's Corner
Stati Uniti
43 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 2 aprile 2019

Glad you found us! Thank you for the praise and support:)

18 gennaio 2021

I had to uninstall app unfortunately just because it was not suited for my purpose. However, I realised that I needed to remove the left over coding from my theme, and the team was so quick to help! They even followed up with me to check if the issue was resolved..! If the app was needed in my business, I will most definitely come back and do the business with you.

Yurica Japanese Kitchen
37 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 18 gennaio 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We'd love to have you back. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.

9 gennaio 2023

App did not work at the beginning, the offer i created did not display at the cart. Seems like you need to contact the support to get it done.
Everything on the app was also translated very poorly.

Egendesign
Svezia
34 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 9 gennaio 2023

We would like to express our sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general.

Thank you for reaching out to us and we expect you to give us a chance to help you out with your concerns.

2 maggio 2019

Great app. Thanks so much for all of your help with the tiered discounts. Great appreciate this application

The Supply Connect
Stati Uniti
HulkApps.com ha risposto 2 maggio 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback. Enjoy!

17 giugno 2019

good thank for this app it really help wish will still like this thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Sttrawberyy
Francia
HulkApps.com ha risposto 18 giugno 2019

Delighted to have you as a part of our Hulk family.

We promise to keep a part of the Volume & Tiered Discounts App free forever. However, for those of you who want something more advanced, the Pro Version works like magic on your store.

23 settembre 2021

Amazing app, was up and running in 5mins even with their help to customise my site. Great service! Would highly recommend this app to boost sales.

Sparts NZ
Nuova Zelanda
HulkApps.com ha risposto 23 settembre 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.