Sconto sul Volume , 1.178 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
17 giugno 2019

good thank for this app it really help wish will still like this thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

Sttrawberyy
Francia
33 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 18 giugno 2019

Delighted to have you as a part of our Hulk family.

We promise to keep a part of the Volume & Tiered Discounts App free forever. However, for those of you who want something more advanced, the Pro Version works like magic on your store.

Thank you!

23 settembre 2021

Amazing app, was up and running in 5mins even with their help to customise my site. Great service! Would highly recommend this app to boost sales.

Sparts NZ
Nuova Zelanda
33 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 23 settembre 2021

That’s so exciting! Glad to hear you are happy with your store, feel free to reach out for any help in the future.

13 gennaio 2019

This tool make my cart totally down !!! As i made the mistake not to save my store since a week... ALL have been lost !!!

VERY BAD APP, BE CAREFULL ! (and save before trying if you are mad)

Sante et decouvertes
Francia
30 minuti di utilizzo dell’app

Hi there,

We are sorry about your issues. Our process lets you chose which theme and asks you to provide a backup of your theme as well. We are not sure if you manually did the installation and missed a step but we are happy to take a look and help do this for you free of charge.

Every theme is different and one main reason why we offer installation support to help customers who lack the skill and knowledge working with code and do it for them.

4 marzo 2019

Won't work in the latest version of Safari 12.0.3, just bounces back and forth between store admin and HulkApps. Uninstalling.

Twig Case Co.
30 minuti di utilizzo dell’app

Hi there,

We are investigating the issue and have found that it's only with an older Mac operating system. We are working on rectifying this issue this week. If you need any other help, please contact our Support team and we are happy to help. Thank you for notifying us on this issue.

9 marzo 2023

VolumeBoost is a great addition to bring your store to life and offer your customers valuable deals. The app is easy to integrate. Great customer support as well!

Flappyhats
27 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 10 marzo 2023

Hey there :-)

We are truly grateful for your kind sentiments and delighted to have lived up to them.

Please get in touch with us whenever you need anything else:)

Cheers!

1 dicembre 2018

Product loading is slow, Maybe because my product is too much,Loaded for 20 minutes, has not finished loading

EUTOPING TOUCH SCREEN
Cina
25 minuti di utilizzo dell’app

HI there,

Larger product catalogs do take longer to load. However, we've improved this significantly and a store with 10,000+ products can now, in most cases, complete the sync within 5-10 minutes.

A

8 febbraio 2019

Great app, too bad you can't remove their table of contents. It's ugly as hell so I uninstalled. Other than that, it works great.

HyperUV
Israele
24 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 8 marzo 2019

We are sorry that you uninstalled and that we couldn't provide you options to customize your offer table earlier. With our future release, we promise to incorporate more flexibility with the tables.

We also provide CSS and JS blocks for advanced design customization. In case If you still want our help, reach out once more and we'll try one more time to make it happen.

7 luglio 2022

great app, awesome customer service!
provides functions other apps of this sort simply cant.
very happy!

Indigo-Deals
23 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 12 luglio 2022

Hi there :-)

Thank you so much for a wonderful review of our App and support services.

Please feel to write us back if needed any further assistance.

Regards,

8 aprile 2019

Installed this and tried to get it working for quite awhile. Read through other reviews to finally find out that it doesn't work with Narrative.

Twisted Thorns
21 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 13 aprile 2019

Hi there,

Very sorry to hear your review. Our app works with every theme. There are cases like with Narrative that require some customization work. Our team is available for free to help get this resolved.

We hope you'll reconsider, give us a chance to prove our app's quality and join the 1000s of happy customers that have nothing but good things to say. We are continually trying to improve the app and what it can do and your feedback is always welcome.

Hope you'll revise or delete the review after following up on the above requests.

Data modifica: 8 maggio 2018

I just installed this app and boom already it has altered my webpages. My featured collections, my related items display and all the items do not line up correctly when viewing a section. I deleted the app yet this problem remains. Sent a ticket in for them to fix this. UPDATE: Hulk has responded quickly to my issues. And then within 24 hours they have "repaired" and or put back and taken care of the issues that arose on my site. I give them a thumbs up for quickly taking care of the issues and they have left the door open for me should anything else look askew. I will consider them in the future and consider their other apps.

Yummylook Com
19 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 13 marzo 2019

Thank you for updating your review. We are glad we could provide you emergency support. Let us know if we could do anything else to get 5-stars from you :)