Sconto sul Volume , 1.222 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 maggio 2018

Customer support team is amazing.

Bubblegumeffect
India
5 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
9 ottobre 2019

Tried Several times and does not show the discounts. It's a shame, app used to work well last year when i used it now just charges you in order to make it work. Heard it slows down checkout which in turn will slow down sales. Be careful

magnetcasing
Stati Uniti
HulkApps.com ha risposto 11 novembre 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

30 marzo 2021

Bought this app to get discounts when purchasing more than 1 product. I created the offer but then it sometimes worked and most of the time didnt when it was live on my store. Then when it showed the tiered pricing on my store, the discount didnt apply at checkout. The odd time it did but it took a good 30s to load. Very unhappy with this app and would not recommend.

Socotro
Regno Unito

19 giugno 2018

Not sure if this was an issue with our site or not but as soon as we start syncing products via the app, we lost variations as well as thumbnail photos. When we went back to previous saved versions of template.liquid (before the ap) everything was fine again. Again, this could be something unique to us - as the ap has great reviews - but just a word of warning. We won't use it, unfortunately.

08 Left
Stati Uniti
HulkApps.com ha risposto 13 marzo 2019

Our app has gone through significant improvements recently and Product Sync error has been fully resolved. We hope you allow our technical experts to jump in and set it up for you.

12 dicembre 2018

Didn't work at all after following all procedures and it changed the basic prices of some of our products. We need to re enter all the prices by hand now. A real nightmare!!!

Splendeurs
Francia
HulkApps.com ha risposto 13 marzo 2019

Hi there,

We're sorry you went through the pain to re-enter prices manually. But, this has never been reported and we're sure our experts can deal with this issue and get your theme back to the previous state.

Kindly contact us, so our experts can complete the installation and also check and resolve any pricing issues.

5 settembre 2021

This app leaves code after uninstallation (4 files + injected line of code in your liquid theme file). I accidentally noticed some errors in the Chrome log from the hulk code being loaded (and thus affecting my load time).

GolfbaneProdukter ApS
Danimarca

26 dicembre 2019

Used it on the debut theme, broke the checkout page. Even uninstalling it won't fix this. AVOID THIS THING!

coffeebreakdiscounts

10 dicembre 2022

Absolutly not recommended - no support, manually install some piece of code ... dont touch that ....

Pergola24
Austria
HulkApps.com ha risposto 14 dicembre 2022

Hi there,

We are sad to hear about your experience with the app and support services.
We really apologize for the inconvenience.

We have reached you for it, please check our email and allow us a chance to serve you personally with the complete setup of the app.

4 gennaio 2023

No la recomiendo, no funciona, lo usé y no aplicaba los descuentos, no mostraba correctamente los precios de cualquier producto en el carrito

ROOTTCO STORE
Colombia
HulkApps.com ha risposto 8 gennaio 2023

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Maybe installation would not have went successful in your store. We will help you with the complete setup of the offers in your store.

18 gennaio 2021

I had to uninstall app unfortunately just because it was not suited for my purpose. However, I realised that I needed to remove the left over coding from my theme, and the team was so quick to help! They even followed up with me to check if the issue was resolved..! If the app was needed in my business, I will most definitely come back and do the business with you.

Yurica Japanese Kitchen
37 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 18 gennaio 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

We'd love to have you back. Feel free to contact us whenever as we are always standing by to help.