Sconto sul Volume , 1.221 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 marzo 2019

Won't work in the latest version of Safari 12.0.3, just bounces back and forth between store admin and HulkApps. Uninstalling.

Twig Case Co.
30 minuti di utilizzo dell’app

Hi there,

We are investigating the issue and have found that it's only with an older Mac operating system. We are working on rectifying this issue this week. If you need any other help, please contact our Support team and we are happy to help. Thank you for notifying us on this issue.

9 gennaio 2023

App did not work at the beginning, the offer i created did not display at the cart. Seems like you need to contact the support to get it done.
Everything on the app was also translated very poorly.

Egendesign
Svezia
26 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 9 gennaio 2023

We would like to express our sincerest apologies due to the poor experience you had with our app. Your feedback is much appreciated in order to improve the quality of our applications and service in general.

Thank you for reaching out to us and we expect you to give us a chance to help you out with your concerns.

Thank you!

16 marzo 2020

This app is great for volume discounts. I highly recommend to anyone looking to offer volume-based options with their products.

Business Card Helpers
1 minuto di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 17 marzo 2020

Hey there, thanks so much for the review and for recommending our app; We appreciate the kind words!

8 aprile 2019

Installed this and tried to get it working for quite awhile. Read through other reviews to finally find out that it doesn't work with Narrative.

Twisted Thorns
21 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 13 aprile 2019

Hi there,

Very sorry to hear your review. Our app works with every theme. There are cases like with Narrative that require some customization work. Our team is available for free to help get this resolved.

We hope you'll reconsider, give us a chance to prove our app's quality and join the 1000s of happy customers that have nothing but good things to say. We are continually trying to improve the app and what it can do and your feedback is always welcome.

Hope you'll revise or delete the review after following up on the above requests.

8 febbraio 2019

Great app, too bad you can't remove their table of contents. It's ugly as hell so I uninstalled. Other than that, it works great.

HyperUV
Israele
24 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 8 marzo 2019

We are sorry that you uninstalled and that we couldn't provide you options to customize your offer table earlier. With our future release, we promise to incorporate more flexibility with the tables.

We also provide CSS and JS blocks for advanced design customization. In case If you still want our help, reach out once more and we'll try one more time to make it happen.

21 febbraio 2019

Slowed my website down significantly and discount did not work. Also blocked Paypal Express option from being displayed.

Goldpaint Photography
17 minuti di utilizzo dell’app

Hi there,

We aren't sure why the site slowed down as it shouldn't. If you still require help to rectify this situation, please reach out to us and we are happy to help free of charge.

Data modifica: 8 maggio 2018

I just installed this app and boom already it has altered my webpages. My featured collections, my related items display and all the items do not line up correctly when viewing a section. I deleted the app yet this problem remains. Sent a ticket in for them to fix this. UPDATE: Hulk has responded quickly to my issues. And then within 24 hours they have "repaired" and or put back and taken care of the issues that arose on my site. I give them a thumbs up for quickly taking care of the issues and they have left the door open for me should anything else look askew. I will consider them in the future and consider their other apps.

Yummylook Com
19 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 13 marzo 2019

Thank you for updating your review. We are glad we could provide you emergency support. Let us know if we could do anything else to get 5-stars from you :)

1 dicembre 2018

Product loading is slow, Maybe because my product is too much,Loaded for 20 minutes, has not finished loading

EUTOPING TOUCH SCREEN
Cina
25 minuti di utilizzo dell’app

HI there,

Larger product catalogs do take longer to load. However, we've improved this significantly and a store with 10,000+ products can now, in most cases, complete the sync within 5-10 minutes.

A

7 novembre 2019

I tried this app to try and get multiple % based discounts on my products. Doesn't work tested it multiple times.

Axon Labs
15 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 11 novembre 2021

I’m so sorry. We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark. Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate if you would contact our customer support team by responding to the latest ticket.

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

14 luglio 2019

DOES NOT WORK. 5 STAR REVIEWS ARE FAKE. SUPPORT DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU WHEN YOU ASK THEM TO HELP. DO NOT DOWNLOAD

slimlift