Sconto sul Volume , 1.176 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
11 dicembre 2023

emira was very helpful. she solved my issue immediately!

CordBrick
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 12 dicembre 2023

Hey there :-)

We're glad to hear that Emira was able to assist you effectively and promptly! It's always great when customer service exceeds expectations. If you have any more questions or need further assistance in the future, feel free to reach out.
Customer satisfaction is our top-most priority.

8 dicembre 2023

Very helpful support and the app helped my store to increase the average spent per purchase.

PetCultures
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 11 dicembre 2023

We're delighted to hear that our support was helpful and that the app contributed to increasing the average spending in your store!

If you have any more feedback or questions, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

4 novembre 2023

Amazing Customer Service

Roset by Reid
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 5 novembre 2023

Hey :-)

We're very pleased to hear that you found our customer service amazing!

If you ever need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help.

7 gennaio 2024

Great support and easy to use!

Tenikle
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 19 gennaio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you've found our support helpful and our platform easy to use. Providing a seamless experience is our priority, and we appreciate your recognition.

If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, feel free to reach out—we're here for you!

Best Regards,

28 dicembre 2023

So helpful! Thank you Haris and Faris for all your help

Circuit Planet
Regno Unito
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 31 dicembre 2023

Hi there :-)

You're very welcome! We're glad Haris and Faris were able to assist you. If you have any more questions or need further help, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

15 novembre 2023

Great App and great support!

Matcha Magic
Germania
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 16 novembre 2023

Thank you! We're delighted you're enjoying the app, and we appreciate your positive feedback on our support. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

2 gennaio 2024

It would be great if volumen prices can be published in product grid (collection details) and not only in the product page.

MODAMOB
Messico
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 4 gennaio 2024

Hey there :-)

Thank you for the suggestion! We'll explore adding volume prices to the product grid for a more user-friendly experience if we find any workaround.

Thank you!

30 gennaio 2024

great support and great features

TrumpMind
Israele
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 6 febbraio 2024

Hi there :-)

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're very happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our support and appreciate the features we offer. Our team works hard to provide excellent service, and we're always here to assist you.

If you have any further questions or feedback, feel free to reach out. We value your satisfaction and look forward to continuing to meet your expectations.

14 novembre 2023

I love this app, perfectly fit to our profile, easy to set up and the display options are clear. Very satisfied with customer service too, Smiljan were very helpful and solved my issue in couple of minutes.

Packagemate
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 16 novembre 2023

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled the app meets your needs, and it's great to know you had a positive experience with Smiljan. If you ever need further assistance, we're here for you!

26 gennaio 2024

It is a great previously I have been struggling to set volume price breaks for my product variants, due the complexity I tried different apps but most of them had some or the other issues setting things correctly for me, but Hulkapps Volumeboost has significantly reduced manually promo set ups for me and the settings are also very simple I had some great support from their development team in putting things right. I would like to mention Segmedina and Haris Spahovic for their great help and prompt replies to my queries.

Woodpecker Packaging
Regno Unito
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 28 gennaio 2024

Hi there :-)

Thank you for your feedback! We're happy to hear that our VolumeBoost app has simplified your volume price break setup. It's great to know that you found the settings straightforward and received excellent support from Segmedina and Haris. We're here to assist you whenever needed.