Sconto sul Volume , 1.175 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
30 gennaio 2024

great support and great features

TrumpMind
Israele
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 6 febbraio 2024

Hi there :-)

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We're very happy to hear that you've had a great experience with our support and appreciate the features we offer. Our team works hard to provide excellent service, and we're always here to assist you.

If you have any further questions or feedback, feel free to reach out. We value your satisfaction and look forward to continuing to meet your expectations.

31 ottobre 2023

Great customer support. They are very fast to respond and help you make any edits you need.

Paramedic Flash
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 5 novembre 2023

We're happy to hear that you've had a positive experience with our customer support team! We always strive to provide quick and helpful assistance.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

21 settembre 2023

This is by far the best application on his category, no random bugs, troubles, fast and easy to use

and also the customer support has been outstanding, always answering in less than an hours, and literally setting up things for me when i needed it,

Radial Llantas
Messico
8 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 25 settembre 2023

Thank you for the glowing review! We're delighted to hear that our app has met your expectations and that you've had a great experience with our customer support. We're here to make things as smooth as possible for you, and your feedback is greatly appreciated.

If you ever need further assistance or have any questions, feel free to reach out. We're always here to help!

13 settembre 2023

I was looking for a way to offer discounts in a way that Shopify doesn't allow, particularly for customers with specific tags. I was recommended this app by a friend who also uses it and it has been a game changer.

Initially I wanted it so I could offer automatic discounts to customers with a specific tag for a loyalty program. I then realised I could also allocate family and friends rates and even wholesale tags - no more forgetting their discount codes.

I did initially have some issues with the discounts occurring automatically if the customer didn't sign in before heading to checkout, but the team at Hulk have helped fix that.

The app is very easy to use and gives great tracking information on how each offer is performing. There are also some great customisation features so you can have them in branded colours and have the information table appear as you want it.

As well as offering deals to select customers, I am now also using it to offer multibuy offers to all customers which has increased sales. It is much easier to set up than regular Shopify discounts and you can have several discounts across multiple products and for specific times. The app also works with regular discounts codes you may generate in Shopify giving you the ability to have allow multiple discount offers or free shipping.

I was very wary when I first added this app as I have not had good experience in the past with many non-Shopify apps breaking the code on my store. I was very relieved when this one seamlessly integrated with my store without breaking anything. I highly recommend this app to help drive sales and reward specific customers. The support team are wonderful too and really listen to your concerns.

Soy and Shea
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 15 settembre 2023

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with the Hulk app! We're delighted to hear how it's positively impacted your business.

If you have any more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out anytime. Happy selling!

20 novembre 2023

The operator reacted and solved my concern on properly activating the App in a good manner and speed. Thank you so much!

Tomono Premium Bakery
Filippine
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 21 novembre 2023

We're delighted to hear that your concern was resolved promptly and to your satisfaction! If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out.

Thank you for choosing our service!

24 ottobre 2023

Works great as expected and simple API integration makes it even better
Thanks

Trims By The Yard
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 26 ottobre 2023

You're welcome! We're happy to hear that our API integration worked seamlessly for you and met your expectations.

If you have any more feedback or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're here to help with any questions or needs you may have.

Thanks for choosing our service!

15 novembre 2023

Great App and great support!

Matcha Magic
Germania
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 16 novembre 2023

Thank you! We're delighted you're enjoying the app, and we appreciate your positive feedback on our support. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out.

3 gennaio 2024

I just got some super awesome customer service!

Bearded Dad
41 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 8 gennaio 2024

That's fantastic to hear! It's always great when businesses go above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. What specifically made your experience so awesome? It's wonderful to hear that you found us to prioritize customer satisfaction.

Best,

13 ottobre 2023

First Day using the app, and so far the support team has been very helpful!

The Cigar Bank
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 16 ottobre 2023

Hi there :-)

That's awesome! Great to hear the support team is making your first day smooth. Enjoy using the app! 😊

Cheers!

20 settembre 2023

exactly what i was looking for! I´m using the HULK App in combination with Pagefly and as i had an issue, the support team instantly helped me and solved the problem in just a couple minutes. Very nice!

hye - drink positive
Germania
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 21 settembre 2023

That's fantastic to hear! Great to know you had a seamless experience with the HULK App and Pagefly support team. 😊👍