Sconto sul Volume , 1.222 recensioni

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 83% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 26 febbraio 2024

Gerade hat mir Tarik ganz schnell! sehr geholfen !

delinio
Grecia
Circa 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 25 febbraio 2024

Wir freuen uns zu hören, dass Deepa Ihnen so schnell und effizient helfen konnte! Unser Team ist stets bemüht, einen herausragenden Service zu bieten. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben oder Unterstützung benötigen, stehen wir Ihnen gerne zur Verfügung. Vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback zu unserer Unterstützung!

14 novembre 2023

I love this app, perfectly fit to our profile, easy to set up and the display options are clear. Very satisfied with customer service too, Smiljan were very helpful and solved my issue in couple of minutes.

Packagemate
6 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 16 novembre 2023

That's fantastic to hear! We're thrilled the app meets your needs, and it's great to know you had a positive experience with Smiljan. If you ever need further assistance, we're here for you!

7 gennaio 2024

Great support and easy to use!

Tenikle
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 19 gennaio 2024

Thank you for your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you've found our support helpful and our platform easy to use. Providing a seamless experience is our priority, and we appreciate your recognition.

If you ever have more feedback or need assistance, feel free to reach out—we're here for you!

Best Regards,

8 dicembre 2023

Customer service is excellent!

Kemal: Thanks!

BIG & BELG
Paesi Bassi
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 11 dicembre 2023

Hey there :-)

Thank you for the compliment! We're glad to hear that you're satisfied with our customer service specially, Kemal.

Should you have anything please feel free to reach us back.

Thank you!

Data modifica: 27 marzo 2024

Sehr gut !

der Service ist immer sofort da. Kein Warten....

EtikettenStar
Germania
2 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 29 marzo 2024

Es freut uns sehr zu hören, dass Sie mit unserem Service zufrieden sind! Wir legen großen Wert darauf, dass unsere Kunden keine Wartezeiten erleben müssen und stets prompte Unterstützung erhalten. Sollten Sie weitere Fragen oder Anliegen haben, stehen wir Ihnen jederzeit gerne zur Verfügung. Vielen Dank für Ihr positives Feedback!

24 novembre 2023

Great app, great support! Have used it for over 3 years now!

VIETRI
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 26 novembre 2023

Hey there :-)

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We're really happy to have you as a long-time user.
If you ever need assistance, feel free to reach out. Cheers to three years and counting!

28 dicembre 2023

So helpful! Thank you Haris and Faris for all your help

Circuit Planet
Regno Unito
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 31 dicembre 2023

Hi there :-)

You're very welcome! We're glad Haris and Faris were able to assist you. If you have any more questions or need further help, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

2 novembre 2023

I would recommend it yet several months after it was set up, I noticed that the volume grid for the discount I created was no longer appearing on the product page. Customer support is very responsive. They resumed the discount but I had to ask them to fix the grid and they promptly corrected it.

H. Honeycup
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 5 novembre 2023

Thank you for your recommendation, and we're glad to hear our customer support team was responsive and resolved the issue with your discount grid promptly. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we're committed to ensuring a seamless experience for our users. If you encounter any more issues or have further questions, please feel free to reach out.

12 dicembre 2023

I love this app, perfectly fit to our profile, easy to set up and the display options are clear. Very satisfied with customer service too, Deepa
were very helpful and solved my issue in couple of minutes.

Ignition Drawing
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 13 dicembre 2023

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear that our app meets your needs, and we appreciate your positive feedback on the ease of setup and clarity of display options. It's great to know that Deepa provided excellent customer service and quickly resolved your issue.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help!

Best regards,

13 settembre 2023

I was looking for a way to offer discounts in a way that Shopify doesn't allow, particularly for customers with specific tags. I was recommended this app by a friend who also uses it and it has been a game changer.

Initially I wanted it so I could offer automatic discounts to customers with a specific tag for a loyalty program. I then realised I could also allocate family and friends rates and even wholesale tags - no more forgetting their discount codes.

I did initially have some issues with the discounts occurring automatically if the customer didn't sign in before heading to checkout, but the team at Hulk have helped fix that.

The app is very easy to use and gives great tracking information on how each offer is performing. There are also some great customisation features so you can have them in branded colours and have the information table appear as you want it.

As well as offering deals to select customers, I am now also using it to offer multibuy offers to all customers which has increased sales. It is much easier to set up than regular Shopify discounts and you can have several discounts across multiple products and for specific times. The app also works with regular discounts codes you may generate in Shopify giving you the ability to have allow multiple discount offers or free shipping.

I was very wary when I first added this app as I have not had good experience in the past with many non-Shopify apps breaking the code on my store. I was very relieved when this one seamlessly integrated with my store without breaking anything. I highly recommend this app to help drive sales and reward specific customers. The support team are wonderful too and really listen to your concerns.

Soy and Shea
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
HulkApps.com ha risposto 15 settembre 2023

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experience with the Hulk app! We're delighted to hear how it's positively impacted your business.

If you have any more feedback or questions, feel free to reach out anytime. Happy selling!