Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
13. toukokuu 2024

Fantastic customer support - and very fast. Helped me a ton and saved me time implementing the app on my store.

Walluna
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Logbase vastasi 15. toukokuu 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We greatly appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear about your positive experience with our product and service.

17. huhtikuu 2024

Best customer service and an easy to navigate app that does exactly what is hoped for. This app is simple and intuitive; the free plan is sufficient for offering volume discounts and tiered pricing. The support is fast, friendly and efficient. I had a problem with my store that had nothing to do with this app and the support team were on hand immediately to help resolve my situation. Up and running in minutes!

LightForce Laser Engraving
Logbase vastasi 19. huhtikuu 2024

“We're really grateful and appreciate you taking the time to share your rating with us."

25. maaliskuu 2024

Excelente Aplicación, Servicio 24 horas y responden al instante a los requerimientos, tienen servicio Zoom donde te ayudan y te enseñan a hacer algunos cambios básicos de programación CON MR. FEBIN. Excelente y rápido a la respuesta. Recomendado a la comunidad, solamente deben aplicar inglés o traductor porque es el único idioma que hablan.

TriLamps
Meksiko
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Logbase vastasi 26. maaliskuu 2024

31. maaliskuu 2024

This is the app I was looking for with clear subscription rules. It is easy to manage and edit. In addition, I am delighted with the support. Siva did what I asked for very quickly and efficiently (it was about repositioning the widget).

Noisy Guard

GrimVapesMX
Meksiko
Logbase vastasi 16. huhtikuu 2024

23. helmikuu 2024

Guys if your looking for a discount app, this one has amazing customer service. So far, they've connected this app with my ecomposer page, and it was so smooth and such a breeze. I'm really loving it. Thank u Sudhan!

Green Eastern
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Logbase vastasi 26. helmikuu 2024

27. helmikuu 2024

I needed help with the app install and chatted with Janani. She resolved my problem quickly and verified all was well with my sites (Web & Mobile). Everything runs well and looks very professional. I am very happy I found this app. I think it is going to help me sell a lot of items.

Bargain Bonanza
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Logbase vastasi 28. helmikuu 2024

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach us if you have any queries, we will be glad to assist you.

24. huhtikuu 2024

The customer service for this app is fantastic! Any issues I have had with integration into my theme they have been able to help within very quick timeframes.
The volume discounts have been a great boost to our AOV and helped with overall revenue of the business.

3DPRO
6 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Logbase vastasi 25. huhtikuu 2024

14. toukokuu 2024

Perfeitos, me ajudaram muito rápido, atendimento muito educado e não tive problemas em me comunicar com eles por ser brasileiro.

Perfect, they helped me very quickly, very polite service and I had no problems communicating with them as I am Brazilian.

My Store
Brasilia
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Logbase vastasi 15. toukokuu 2024

3. huhtikuu 2024

Helped me set up custom coding the widget. Very fast and very polite support staff.

I do highly recommend this app and it integrates very well with Shopify. I tried many other apps and they did not integrate as well.

Undervalue Appliances.ca