Recensies (643)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
28 september 2023

I appreciate anything that can help me save time. This app does that and the support is VERY fast and great. Thank you and I am a customer of several CedCommerce Apps for the reasons above. The dashboards are also easy to understand.

Bea's Bayou Skincare
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 10 oktober 2023

Dear Arielle,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our app has been instrumental in saving you time, and we truly appreciate your continued support as a valued customer of CedCommerce Apps.

Our team takes pride in providing fast and exceptional support, and we're delighted that you've had a great experience with us. Should you ever require further assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

We aim to provide a user-friendly experience, and your feedback encourages us to maintain and improve upon it.

Once again, thank you for choosing CedCommerce Apps, and we look forward to continuing to serve your needs in the future.

31 juli 2023

Very quick response time and generally good about troubleshooting problems that up on the daily. Great with follow ups. Yasmeen has been very helpful each time.

Excel Blades
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 11 augustus 2023

Hello Kenda,

We truly appreciate your positive feedback! It's fantastic to hear that our quick response time, effective troubleshooting, and follow-up efforts have contributed to your positive experience. The team is dedicated to providing excellent support, and we're glad to know that their assistance has been helpful to you. If you ever need further help or have more to share, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing our services!

Regards,

18 augustus 2023

I just installed this today and I have been trying to figure out how to set it up. As I had some problems of my listings not showing up on Walmart, I contacted customer chat service. Yasmeen was so helpful and helped me update some of the product listings. It's so good to know that I have access to customer service anytime and they response fast!

Rena's Recipe
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 22 augustus 2023

Dear Nami,

Thank you for choosing the Cedcommerce Walmart Connector and for sharing your experience with us.

We're especially pleased that Yasmeen was able to assist you effectively with your product listings. Our dedicated customer chat service is committed to providing prompt and reliable support, ensuring that you receive the assistance you need when you need it.

If you have any more questions or need further support as you continue to set up your product listings, please don't hesitate to get in touch. We're here to support you every step of the way.

Thank you for choosing us for your integration needs. We wish you success and growth on your Walmart journey.

2 augustus 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using the CedCommerce application to set up my product catalog on Walmart, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of extraordinary. From start to finish, the process was seamless and efficient, thanks to the invaluable help of Gaurav Mishra, the brilliant support representative who assisted me through the entire journey.

If you're considering selling on Walmart's platform and need a reliable and efficient solution to set up your product catalog, look no further than CedCommerce. And if you're lucky enough to get support from Gaurav Mishra, rest assured that you'll be in the hands of a true expert who will make your journey a delightful one.

EARBURDS TM
2 maanden gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 11 augustus 2023

Hi Robens,

Thank you immensely for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that our team and our CedCommerce application made your journey of setting up your product catalog on Walmart an extraordinary one. Delivering seamless and efficient solutions is at the heart of what we do, and it's gratifying to know that we succeeded in meeting your expectations.

If you ever need further assistance or have more to share, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing CedCommerce, and we wish you all the best in your endeavors on Walmart's platform!

10 augustus 2023

I have tried many Apps for building from Shopify to Walmart. NONE of them works as well as this one. It was never going to be easy but the Ced app makes it as easy as it possibly can be. And for any problems, they are always on hand and very helpful. I am now about to try the Amazon app fro Ced also.

Paintings, Prints, Homeware & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter
Verenigd Koninkrijk
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 16 augustus 2023

Hi Kevin,

We're truly honored by your kind words and thrilled to have earned your trust! It's fantastic to hear that our Ced app has stood out among the various options you've tried for integrating Shopify with Walmart.

Thank you for highlighting our customer support – we're always here to assist you whenever you encounter any challenges or have questions. We're excited to continue supporting you on your e-commerce journey.

Thank you for choosing CedCommerce!

19 oktober 2023

Awesome Job By Everyone in their Team. Im new to the online store with a little knowledge. CedCommerce Team is very Helpful to answer any of my Questions. I Had Chhavi ( Business Account Analyst ) second Time for help. she is Very Professional and kind. she also made sure if i needed help please feel free to contact us anytime. Thumbs Up!!

Diamondstarshop.com
25 dagen gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 23 oktober 2023

Dear Sunil,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're delighted to hear that our team at CedCommerce has been a valuable resource as you embark on your journey in the online store world.

If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your success is our priority, and your feedback energizes us to keep up the good work.

Thumbs up to your journey and to your kind words!

9 november 2023

Just switched over from Marketplace Connect due to multiple synch/duplication issues and countless hours/days/weeks spent troubleshooting with support. CedCommerce has 10x more capabilities and the support is tremendous (Raju/Chhavi). What I accomplished in 1 day with CedCommerce is incredible. Wish I would have started with CedCommerce!

InterPETation
4 maanden gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 20 november 2023

Hi Dracos,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that your switch to CedCommerce has been a positive one, especially after facing challenges with Marketplace Connect.

We appreciate your feedback and understanding. If there's anything else we can assist you with or if you have further questions, feel free to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued success.

1 december 2023

If I could give this app no stars I would. I have spent the last month in chats getting no where. Support is none existent and all they do is put in tickets for which you never hear about again. Not one thing has been resolved. I showed in the app I was getting 60 day free trial but in my shopify it said 12/1 I would be charged. I chatted and was told that what it showed in the app which was 1/1/24 was correct and I wouldn't be charged because they had to send that over and they wouldn't. Well I was charged today. and they will make a ticket. Wow! Those tickets that you never hear about again are just to get you out of chat. The chat support can't actually do anything except make tickets that you never hear from again. This has to be the worst app I've ever tried.

Fuller Fabrics
30 november 2023

Good customer service. The product is complicated for a non-tech person, most likely due to Walmart's structure. They are available whenever you book a call to walk through issues. Excited to see how my sales grow with this integration

ER African Online Store
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
16 november 2023

I am a new seller at Walmart's Marketplace, needing serious guidance uploading our items to the site. The crew at Ced have been easy to reach and very accommodating. I've spoken with three agents at Ced so far because of ongoing Walmart set up issues. I know with certainty they did everything in their power to help me. Having said that, it doesn't take away from the Ced's immense knowledge base and their desire to help solve the needs of the Walmart clients, but obviously they can't resolve issues that can only be resolved by Walmart. I know they will be there for me in the future.

mambaheritagehotsauces
21 dagen gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 20 november 2023

Hi Neil,

We're thrilled to hear that our crew has been readily available and accommodating during your Walmart setup process. We genuinely value your feedback and are delighted that our team could assist you effectively, even amidst ongoing challenges specific to Walmart.

Should you require further assistance or have any queries, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your trust in Ced and look forward to continuing our support.