Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
5 juli 2023

I called because my transactions for Walmart were double posting. The representative was patient and walked me through how to get him the needed info so he could help me. Within minutes he found the solution and made sure I corrected the problem. Great customer service!!

Hip and Cool Clip on Earrings Two
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app

Dear Teresa,

Thank you for your amazing feedback! We're thrilled to have been part of your journey for the past year. Our team takes pride in being communicative, responsive, and friendly while working diligently to resolve any issues you encounter. We're dedicated to helping your business thrive, and it's great to know that our efforts have been beneficial to you.

11 augustus 2023

One of the best overseas companies I ever worked with. 24/7 customer service. Seamless integration of my Shopify items into the Walmart marketplace. Very Knowledgable staff and helped me almost double my revenue with Walmart. Anyone that is not using this integration would be foolish. I would give them 6 stars if I could.
Thank you CedCommerce Walmart and I look forward to our continued success over the next couple of years.

TopKoalaTee
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 16 augustus 2023

Hi Adam,

We're absolutely thrilled to read your glowing review! Thank you for sharing your experience with our services. It's fantastic to hear that our 24/7 customer service, seamless integration with Shopify, and knowledgeable staff have made such a positive impact on your business. Your success and increased revenue through Walmart Marketplace are truly remarkable, and we're honored to have played a part in that growth.

Your kind words and recognition mean the world to us. We're committed to continuing to support your success over the next couple of years and beyond. If there's ever anything you need or any questions you have, please know that we're here to assist you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing CedCommerce Walmart, and here's to even more prosperous years ahead!

10 augustus 2023

I have tried many Apps for building from Shopify to Walmart. NONE of them works as well as this one. It was never going to be easy but the Ced app makes it as easy as it possibly can be. And for any problems, they are always on hand and very helpful. I am now about to try the Amazon app fro Ced also.

Paintings, Prints, Homeware & Art Gifts From Scotland By Scottish Artist Kevin Hunter
Verenigd Koninkrijk
3 maanden gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 16 augustus 2023

Hi Kevin,

We're truly honored by your kind words and thrilled to have earned your trust! It's fantastic to hear that our Ced app has stood out among the various options you've tried for integrating Shopify with Walmart.

Thank you for highlighting our customer support – we're always here to assist you whenever you encounter any challenges or have questions. We're excited to continue supporting you on your e-commerce journey.

Thank you for choosing CedCommerce!

Bewerkt 23 mei 2023

Wonderful for new and old businesses that need a extra sales platform with out spending extra money. This is very good for all that have very low to no sales do to just starting out also excellent customer service thanks for keeping in touch and helping me with trying to build my plate form with Walmart thank you so much cedCommerce Walmart connectors and thank for not charging for everything no charging for everthing makes it less stressful and more helpful for your business to thrive with Walmart

Amelia does it all inc.
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app

Dear Amelia,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback!

We're glad to know that our team has been supportive throughout your journey. Your success is important to us, and we're here to support your business to thrive with Walmart. Thank you for choosing CedCommerce Walmart connectors!

4 september 2023

I been having issues making sure that my products were on Walmart.com. Nikesh was able to help me with the steps and I am now able to see my posted products!
Thank you so much!

Waky Pet Clothing and Accessories
14 dagen gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 11 september 2023

Hi Connie,

We're delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you in resolving the issues you were experiencing with getting your products listed on Walmart.com.

Seeing your products posted and available on Walmart.com is a significant achievement, and we're thrilled to have played a part in helping you achieve that. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help, and your success is our priority. Thank you for choosing our service, and best of luck with your Walmart listings!

Regards,

1 augustus 2023

Very friendly, patient, and understanding. I walked away learning more than I thought I would. I have a better understanding of the connection.

KJ3 Essentials
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 3 augustus 2023

Dear Shante,

Thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you found our team to be friendly, patient, and understanding. It's fantastic to know that your interaction with us resulted in a positive learning experience.

If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you!

Best regards,

2 augustus 2023

I recently had the pleasure of using the CedCommerce application to set up my product catalog on Walmart, and I must say, the experience was nothing short of extraordinary. From start to finish, the process was seamless and efficient, thanks to the invaluable help of Gaurav Mishra, the brilliant support representative who assisted me through the entire journey.

If you're considering selling on Walmart's platform and need a reliable and efficient solution to set up your product catalog, look no further than CedCommerce. And if you're lucky enough to get support from Gaurav Mishra, rest assured that you'll be in the hands of a true expert who will make your journey a delightful one.

EARBURDS TM
2 maanden gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 11 augustus 2023

Hi Robens,

Thank you immensely for sharing your wonderful experience with us! We're thrilled to hear that our team and our CedCommerce application made your journey of setting up your product catalog on Walmart an extraordinary one. Delivering seamless and efficient solutions is at the heart of what we do, and it's gratifying to know that we succeeded in meeting your expectations.

If you ever need further assistance or have more to share, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing CedCommerce, and we wish you all the best in your endeavors on Walmart's platform!

17 april 2023

I recently used this website and was blown away by how helpful it was! The user interface was incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate, making it a breeze to find exactly what I needed.

What really stood out to me was the quality of the content. Everything was well-researched and presented in a clear, concise manner, which made it easy to understand even the most complex topics.

I also appreciated how responsive the customer support team was. Whenever I had a question or concern, they were quick to respond and always went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely satisfied with my experience.

Overall, I would highly recommend this website to anyone looking for high-quality, reliable information and outstanding customer service. It's rare to find a website that truly exceeds expectations, but this one certainly did. Five stars all the way!

Union Lion
6 maanden gebruiken de app

Dear Samuel,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled you found our App helpful and user-friendly. Our team is dedicated to delivering high-quality content and exceptional customer service.

Your recommendation means the world to us, and we're grateful for the five-star rating! If you ever have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to serving you with excellence in the future as well.

Best regards,

13 april 2023

I've been working with the team for a year now , very communicative fast response friendly and They work really hard on solving any issue and keep you updated on how to improve your business, So much recommended for running businesses and startups . saves you a lot of time and work , I like how fast is the uploading also the analytics that shows every detail about your products and sales . Well organized website and easy access and management , thanks guys for this awesome service

Smarams
9 maanden gebruiken de app
2 september 2023

Gaurav helped me and was absolutely wonderful! I was very overwhelmed with the process and he took over and helped with extreme patience. Very appreciative!

Tru Biogenics
8 maanden gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 5 september 2023

Dear Stacy,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a kind review! We are delighted to hear that our team provided you with exceptional assistance and made your experience a positive one.

We truly appreciate your appreciation, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need assistance again in the future. We're here to help!

Warm regards,