Recensies (638)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
21 september 2023

Easy app and customer service is great. Makes everything I need in one place

Fashion Hut Jewelry
Ongeveer 3 jaar gebruiken de app
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 25 september 2023

Hi Lia,

We're thrilled to hear that you find our app user-friendly and our customer service excellent. We're here to make things easy for you, all in one place.

If you ever need assistance or have more feedback, feel free to reach out. Thanks for your support!

Best Regards,
Team CedCommerce

3 april 2021

Great service! I had lots of questions on a Saturday and the live chat person was available and eager to help me.

Urban Cycling Apparel
Ongeveer 5 jaar gebruiken de app
28 februari 2017

Developers have been very responsive when we had troubles with syncing our products onto the walmart store. We are selling items now on a regular basis and as we encounter issues, these guys respond quickly and get it resolved right away. Couldn't ask for more. They are now an official walmart developer. I shall be using them for Jet integration.

Ramjet
Ongeveer 5 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 15 april 2020

I tried many time to upload my product to Walmart but every time had an error that I couldn't find the exact reason...
I finally updated my product through Cedcommer integration.
Some functions had an error but Cedcommer representative help me to fix that. I communicate with the cedcommerce and they help me in picking the best plan for me.

I recommend this app!

Fashionazzle
Bewerkt 21 juni 2022

Fantastic customer service , highly recommend using their services
Helped for the all process to upload my products and they have deep knowledge about Walmart marketplace integration.
David helped me in very good and humble manner. I am totally satisfied with his very professional service.

Usorganic
Bewerkt 6 juli 2021

I would highly recommend this product and hats off the support, the whole team is very responsive. If you are into marketplace expansion this is the best option in the market at a very reasonable price.
Highly Recommended !!! Amazing support byAbhilash

Intense oud
7 december 2021

The app works well when I know what to do. But when I have questions or issues the help desk team is very good, polite, and effective. It's also great they are available in my time zone (USA East Coast).

ALZO Digital
6 maart 2019

I used the app to upload the products.easy to update price and inventory. would suggest everyone to use this app to save time.

LuvmaBelly
1 april 2021

Great Integration App and good Features and Bulk operations as well.
CEDCOMMERCE provides great customer support. Abhilash has been great with helping resolve my issues

Goli
Meer dan 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 11 november 2021

CEDCommerce has been a true partner in helping me launch on Walmart and become a successful seller. This APP is exactly what you need if you want to sell on Walmart.com. Every step of the way support has been there to help me. Thank you CED ! Update: After years of selling with CED commerce, the support remains amazing. I can't thank them enough!

Tool