Reach new customers
Sell your products directly to millions of active shoppers to increase your customer base.
List your entire inventory
Easily sync your entire product catalog to Wanelo.
Thousands of Shopify merchants report Wanelo has helped them increase their sales 3-6x!
Sell in Wanelo’s marketplace and get discovered by millions of active shoppers!
The Wanelo Sales Channel was built to help Shopify merchants reach new customers, build a following and grow their businesses. By installing the sales channel, you are applying to sell your products directly on Wanelo, so that millions of shoppers can discover and buy your products with just a tap.
What is Wanelo?
Wanelo (“wah-nee-loh,” from Want, Need, Love) is a social marketplace bringing together 800K stores and 50M products, all shoppable from one place. For shoppers, it’s a way to discover and buy products from stores both big and small. For merchants, Wanelo is a place to market and sell your products to millions of users who come to do nothing but shop.
How does the Wanelo Sales Channel work?
- At this time, the Wanelo Sales Channel is only available to sellers with a US social security number
- Installing the Wanelo Sales Channel places your store on the waitlist to sell in Wanelo's marketplace
- While your application is under review, Wanelo syncs with your Shopify inventory to automatically import your products to your own Wanelo storefront
- If your application is accepted, your store will be notified and your products will be made available for direct purchase in Wanelo's marketplace
- Any order placed on Wanelo is sent straight to your Shopify dashboard to be fulfilled
What else do sellers in Wanelo's marketplace need to know?
- All stores are subject to approval. Please read our prohibited products on Wanelo before installing. Any stores with prohibited products will be denied.
- Orders placed on Wanelo must be fulfilled within 5 days and tracking numbers are required
- Orders must be confirmed as shipped by a Wanelo supported carrier to qualify for payment
- Your store’s email address, location and policies for shipping, returns and exchanges must be visible on your website
- At this time, Wanelo supports a single shipping rate per store and cannot support customized products if they require customer input at the time of order
- At this time, Wanelo only processes payment to US Bank accounts. If you do not have a US Bank Account, you can register to receive payment through Payoneer here
Costi esterni potrebbero essere applicate. Queste spese sono fatturate dal fornitore esterno e non verranno visualizzate nella fattura di Shopify.
We charge 15% commission on the subtotal of fulfilled orders
Valutazione complessiva Basato su 173 recensioni
Le recensioni più recenti
I use this app for over a year now and have had quite a few sales. If you read their terms beforehand you won't have any negative experience. They are quite late at paying you for the order that was made BUT its something that you are told beforehand. I don't mind getting paid late.
PROS: I get lots of orders Technical Support/Customer Service is excellent
CONS: You have to wait like 30 days to get paid AFTER tracking number shows customer received the order. Wish they would give you, your money faster BUT its ok, I have not run into any negative experiences so far.
We used to fill orders periodically on Wanelo but it dropped off significantly. We received an order out of the blue and filled it but were not paid. When we tried to check the channel on Shopify for status, it now says we are no longer eligible to sell via Wanelo. We emailed support and have not heard back. Highly disappointed.
ASH Wall Decor
I've used Wanelo for over a year now. My products load fine. No issues. I haven't sold too many products, but every sale counts!!! The staff is VERY helpful. Any problems I have are minor and I get fast responses. I highly recommend it