Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 90% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
19 gennaio 2024

This app has been very helpful so far. The support team is very responsive to messages and made custom adjustments to the look of our back in stock form and button as well.

BoxoUSA
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
8 marzo 2024

Application très basique qui fonctionne bien et si un souci support très actif.

La Boutique de Lydie
Francia
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 9 maggio 2024

Great support to help us triage and resolve integration issues! Looks great now

The Sustainable Watch Company
Regno Unito
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
15 novembre 2023

I have been dealing with Shrey on adding something to our website. He has been amazingly helpful and has been getting back to me daily. I really love that my customers get alerted when an item comes back into stock. I used to email them manually. This saves time and makes sure that no one gets missed.

The Papery
Sudafrica
9 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
27 novembre 2023

Responsive, knowledgeable, and kind customer service. Helps our website look streamlined without being clunky or too overbearing.

Evil Queen
Quasi 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 agosto 2023

Highly recommend the Swym app. It's simple and easy to use and helps us automate our customer orders and cut down on order admin. Customers see when we have something back in stock as soon as the stock arrives on the shop floor and can reorder. The app also shows us how many customers are waiting for a particular product if it's out of stock. Customer service form the Swym team is outstanding!

Wellington Apothecary
Nuova Zelanda
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
2 ottobre 2023

Wonderful customer service. We updated the design of our store and Swym quickly helped us implement design changes so the app followed our new brand guide.

Rock Creek Crates
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
15 agosto 2023

This app works as it should and best of all, support is responsive and will figure out what you need - 100%.

Oasis Date Gardens®
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
6 luglio 2023

I don't use this app much as we usually have most things in stock, but it is very useful when our workshops are sold out and people enquire when the next time workshops will be available. I recently had a small display config issue, which when alerted, the team fixed within a matter of minutes. Great customer service and a useful tool.

Birgu Candlelight Company
Malta
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 giugno 2023

My favorite thing about this app is the integration with Klaviyo. Plus, the customer service team is quick to respond and are always very helpful if you ever need assistance. Big fan!

Anchal Project