Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 89% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 7% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
16 febbraio 2018

Easy to use app, does exactly what it says on the tin. Anusha at Swym Support was very speedy in responding to emails and making any changes. Thanks

Home Plus Furniture
Regno Unito
17 aprile 2018

Easy set up and amazing customer service. I was a little worried when I saw some of the things I wanted didn't seem to be out of the box. But the support team literally had all my requests answered in only a few hours (including changing font sizes, integrating with Klaviyo, and setting a threshold for sending alerts). It's been on my site for 24 hours and I have already collected 23 new customer emails! Super happy so far.

Lou Lou Company
5 luglio 2019

Had an issue loading the app. Swym team fixed it asap with no drama. It looks great on my site and it is exactly what I wanted. 100% recommend it. Great App.

Holi Boli – Fearless Ethical Fashion
Nuova Zelanda
15 luglio 2020

We are really happy with the app so far. The support team answers very quickly and implemented all of our design changes. Thanks!

Rich & Royal
Germania
23 aprile 2020

Great support, very quick, I would recommend this. Easy to use app and dashboard too. So far so good.

floorsaver
Regno Unito
Circa 23 ore di utilizzo dell’app
20 agosto 2020

I installed the app and used it for a couple of days now and I am very happy with the results.
When installing the app I needed a small tweak on the positioning of the pop up in my store and in less than 45min from writing to their customer service the developer wrote back with already a solution complemented.

MyFamilyBuilders
Circa 22 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 29 maggio 2020

I have just started using this app - but it is easy to set up, the customer service is great - and it has already earned us one sale in just 20 hours!

Fredericks and Mae
Circa 21 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Swym Corporation ha risposto 31 maggio 2020

Thanks so much for your kind review - and that's great to hear that you are seeing value from the app :)

4 giugno 2019

Downloaded the app after updating stock and realizing a few models were out. We installed the app but needed help with customizing. The team was able to help us with customization. We would definitely recommend!

A Few Wood Men
Circa 19 ore di utilizzo dell’app
13 maggio 2019

support is extremely quick and hassle free. I would highly recommend using this app company if the app has the functionality that you need.

www.prettyboutique.com
Circa 6 ore di utilizzo dell’app
20 maggio 2020

They are doing great with response and support time so far. I've asked multiple questions and they've got back to me right away.

Dowdle Folk Art