Swym Back in Stock Alerts , 645 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 89% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
2 de outubro de 2023

Super responsive. We needed to make a notify me button for out of stock items and because of the theme were using the button was showing up in the wrong place on the product page. The swym team was very quick to get back to us to make the customizations we needed to get it up and running!

ciele cosmetics
6 days usando a aplicação
9 de agosto de 2023

Highly recommend the Swym app. It's simple and easy to use and helps us automate our customer orders and cut down on order admin. Customers see when we have something back in stock as soon as the stock arrives on the shop floor and can reorder. The app also shows us how many customers are waiting for a particular product if it's out of stock. Customer service form the Swym team is outstanding!

Wellington Apothecary
Nova Zelândia
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
15 de agosto de 2023

This app works as it should and best of all, support is responsive and will figure out what you need - 100%.

Oasis Date Gardens®
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de outubro de 2023

Easy to install, looks great and I received quick assistance when I made a change in my theme code that didn't automatically work with the app - many thanks to Dennis.

Shop Kaji
Reino Unido
About 3 hours usando a aplicação
22 de agosto de 2023

Fantastic service with a super-responsive support team. Solid analytics and integration spread with marketing apps. Highly recommend.

Curio Spice Company
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
13 de setembro de 2023

We are happy we have installed this app. We are surprised and pleased at the number of customers using it and has definitely lead to an increase in sales so far. The customer service team are very responsive and helpful as well.

Lazybones Australia
Austrália
8 days usando a aplicação
29 de agosto de 2023

Easy to use and the support is excellent. They have always been responsive and quick with requests.

CiboWares
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2023

I recently started using Swym Back in Stock Alerts on my e-commerce store, and I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed. The app is incredibly easy to set up and use, and it's been a game-changer for my business.

One of the things I love about Swym Back in Stock Alerts is that it allows my customers to sign up for notifications when a product they're interested in is back in stock. This has helped me to retain potential customers who may have otherwise given up on purchasing a product that was out of stock at the time. It's also great for generating buzz around products that are in high demand but temporarily out of stock.

The app also provides me with detailed analytics on product demand, which is incredibly helpful when it comes to restocking inventory and planning future product releases. The interface is clean and easy to navigate, and the customer support team is always quick to respond and helpful.

Overall, I highly recommend Swym Back in Stock Alerts to any e-commerce business looking to increase sales and customer satisfaction. It's a must-have app in my opinion, and I'm grateful to have found it. 5 stars all the way!

xpriteusa
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
22 de março de 2023

This is a must have app. It saves a huge amount of time for our customer service team, integrates easily into your store, is easy to set up and the support from swym is prompt and helpful.

Canada Welding Supply Inc.
Canadá
Almost 3 years usando a aplicação
6 de julho de 2023

I don't use this app much as we usually have most things in stock, but it is very useful when our workshops are sold out and people enquire when the next time workshops will be available. I recently had a small display config issue, which when alerted, the team fixed within a matter of minutes. Great customer service and a useful tool.

Birgu Candlelight Company