Swym Back in Stock Alerts , 645 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 89% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 7% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
19 de junho de 2023

My favorite thing about this app is the integration with Klaviyo. Plus, the customer service team is quick to respond and are always very helpful if you ever need assistance. Big fan!

Anchal Project
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de outubro de 2023

Great customer support: prompt and proactive response - solved my challenge in a matter of minutes!

Your Adventure Cub
Reino Unido
About 23 hours usando a aplicação
30 de abril de 2023

Some of the best customer service I've ever received. Sent support request, responded quickly, accessed our site, made the adjustments and sent a message back. You just don't always receive customer support like this. Very rare. Highly recommend not only for the beautiful, intuitive software, but for the excellent service.

Deriiv
4 months usando a aplicação
14 de fevereiro de 2024

Works very well and the support is excellent. This is a must-have app for our store.

Four Legs or Wings Pets
Canadá
8 de março de 2023

The app is easy to implement and to adjust according to your needs. But especially I liked the fast, friendly and professional support. Within less than 24hours I got a reply to my question with a proper explanation including screenshots. Furthermore there was also a follow-up to see if I could fix my issue.

simplythedesk
Suíça
7 months usando a aplicação
13 de junho de 2023

Terrific app! Works as stated and helps drive leads back to our website. Excellent customer service, I would highly recommend.

A&L Cycle - Brandon Manitoba
Canadá
About 2 years usando a aplicação
20 de julho de 2023

Good Support. Good Converstions. Subham very helpful. Careful when processing returns through shopify. If you leave restock box checked it'll trigger. Recommend disabling auto alerts if you don't anticipate having new inventory soon.

Bread & Butter Pickleball Company
5 months usando a aplicação
26 de julho de 2023

Dzisiaj zainstalowałem aplikację Swym Back in Stock Alerts. Choć na pierwsze wrażenia jest jeszcze za wcześnie to mogę powiedzieć, że pomoc techniczna to rewelacja. Przede wszystkim nie odesłano mnie do podręcznika, nie kazano mi nic robić, nie zadawano też pytań, na które nie znałem odpowiedzi. W kilka minut aplikacja została ustawiona tak jak tego oczekiwałem. Pięć gwiazdek to zbyt mało. Dodam kolejne jak tylko zobaczę aplikację w akcji.

Today I installed Swym Back in Stock Alerts app. Although it is still too early for first impressions, I can say that technical support is a revelation. First of all, I wasn't sent back to a manual, I wasn't told to do anything, and I wasn't asked questions I didn't know the answer to. In a few minutes the application was set up as expected. Five stars is not enough. I will add more as soon as I see the app in action.

BohemiSoul
Polónia
26 days usando a aplicação
1 de março de 2023

Great app, wouldn't be without it now. Support also top notch too, helping out whenever needed regardless of the time of day.

Xenons Online
Reino Unido
About 3 years usando a aplicação
4 de maio de 2023

Great app with an efficient support team behind! We needed to update the email template for alerts and they quickly guided us.

Orseund Iris