Hextom: WhatsApp, SMS & Push , 1 520 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,7
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 82% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
27 de fevereiro de 2024

just trying this app, from Hextom , already tried other apps from Hextom , such as :
Hextom: WhatsApp, SMS & Push

Countdown Timer Bar - Hextom

Hextom: Translate and Currency

Hextom: Ultimate Sales Boost

Hextom Shipping Bar & enjoyed using them.

will be back with the acureate feed back on this app.

CartGo.me
Omã
12 de março de 2019

Just begin to use this APP, seems nice, simple to use, waiting to see its effect. Hope it works to improve conversion.

krkc&cokr
China
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
14 de maio de 2019

Really good app, it's work fine for me

It is very useful for my business, also improve my business

Buythevalue.in
Índia
Over 4 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 16 de fevereiro de 2019

I'm struggling with getting the app to post on my page, but appears it will be nice once it updates. But other than that it appears to be good. Will provide an update once I get it going.

Raquel Denise Handbags
About 4 years usando a aplicação
3 de outubro de 2018

So far we have liked every app from the company, easy to use with mostly simple directions. We can't really give anymore than 4 stars at this time on the new free apps just offered as we just configured them and have no stats to report. If they work as good as the others we have used we will be happy with their app service.

Buffalo Rose Boutique
Almost 4 years usando a aplicação
30 de julho de 2020

I used this app to help me create push notifications for abandoned carts. I found this app helpful.

Impress'D Boutique
About 3 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 7 de dezembro de 2019

Seems like it'll help take care of some big customer issues. I'm looking forward to using it and seeing the results! Definitely would love some good conversions.

thelogic
Editado a 31 de janeiro de 2019

I used this to help recover abandoned carts.Good job.Even better if I could see my subscribers list.

Avarios 💝
Reino Unido
Editado a 26 de novembro de 2019

The app is fine but is not clear on how to customize it to better fit my store. Still want to see how effective it is.

Normal Brandz
10 de junho de 2019

I'm just getting started with the app so I will give a detailed review at a later time, but I can say that the installation was extremely easy.

The Cosmic Yoga