Wefulfil Dropshipping , 109 arvostelua

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
28. toukokuu 2023

I highly recommend wefulfil! it is super easy to use with accessible help, and they have amazing features.

Aroamma
Uusi-Seelanti
24. toukokuu 2023

türkiyede tedarikçi arayanlar iin tavsiye ederim çinden kısa sürede kargo yazıyor hoş daha sipariş gelmedi ne kadar doğru bilmiyorum denemek lazım

My and teddy's store
Turkki
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 19 minuuttia
Muokattu 21. toukokuu 2023

Looks like their platform is dead. No one answers. The site moves really slowly. In short, I thought everything was good, but really not. Too bad.

digaboo
Israel
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 4 päivää
20. toukokuu 2023

"Wefulfil is incredibly user-friendly! It simplifies order fulfillment with its intuitive interface and efficient features. A game-changer for businesses! #EffortlessEcommerce"

BBPD
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 16 minuuttia
11. toukokuu 2023

Easy to use with a large variety of products. I'm glad I found them in the app store. So many dropshipping apps charge way to much for new stores to use.

Kiss My Bliss
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: Noin 7 tuntia
7. toukokuu 2023

Wefulfil, sembra un'App buona, propone vari prodotti in varie nicchie (categorie), offre spedizioni abbastanza vantaggiose e in vari continenti con magazzini sparsi ovunque, se non rammento male anche in EU.
Da Dropshipper mi piace la loro piattaforma per com'è strutturata ed è molto fruibile. Si possono visualizzare tutte le caratteristiche del prodotto da un unico panello di controllo e con un semplice Clik come quello che è l'utilizzo degli strumenti di calcolo (Costo Prodotto + Costo Sped. + Costo ads - Prezzo di rivendita e profitto), a mio parere andrebbe rivisto lo strumento di calcolo siccome ha dei bug (non calcola in modo corretto o almeno non è coerente con quello che è il costo reale di spedizione. Infine un'altra cosa che non riesco a comprendere è quella del servizio "Account Manager" come si fa a mettersi in contatto con il proprio Assistente?

Wefulfil può diventare una piattaforma di grande successo se solo sistemasse giusto quei 2/3 bug e andasse a semplificare ancor di più alcune delle voci di servizio, diventerebbe la 1° Piattaforma in Ambito Drop.

Blimy
Italia
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 5 kuukautta
6. toukokuu 2023

I am thrilled to have signed up for WeFulfill! The entire process was a breeze, and the team made it easy to navigate. Their platform is user-friendly, and the customer support is fantastic. I am confident that WeFulfill will help my business grow by allowing me to focus on other areas while they handle the logistics of order fulfillment. The services they offer are top-notch, and I am excited to see the positive impact on my business. I highly recommend WeFulfill to anyone looking for a reliable, efficient, and friendly dropshipping service.

IndulgeX
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 12 päivää
4. toukokuu 2023

I highly recommend we fulfill dropshipping, I must say that it has completely exceeded my expectations. The app is incredibly easy to use, and it has streamlined my entire fulfillment process, allowing me to focus more on growing my business. The app is extremely user-friendly, and the interface is intuitive and well-designed. I can easily manage my orders, track shipments, and keep my customers informed about their orders. The app also integrates seamlessly with my e-commerce platform, which makes managing my store a breeze.
One of the things that I love about this app is its customer support. The team is incredibly responsive and always ready to help with any questions or concerns that I have. They have gone above and beyond to ensure that my experience with the app is smooth and hassle-free.

I highly recommend this fulfillment app to anyone who wants to simplify their fulfillment process and improve their overall business operations. It has been a game-changer for me, and I'm confident that it will be for you too!
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS!

Paw Spa™
Sovelluksen käyttöaika: 12 päivää
1. toukokuu 2023

Awesome service with you! Fast and easy I love your website, the only issue is I need product with GNIT codes!

Sons Of Gadgets