Kokonaisarvio

i like it

BIG BUZZ HUB
Pakistan
8. kesäkuu 2023

Great App. Multiple options available to customise as per needs. Good to connect via multiple channels with customer

Label Ratan
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
7. heinäkuu 2023

easy to use ,but it will be better if I can add a link to access the chat box from another bottom,and this is all I want to say

charpetstore
Kiina
6. heinäkuu 2023

Just installed it on my store till now its working flawless and the best part is its free forever (As claimed by the developer) Thanks alot for the good woork. keep it up. i will recommend this to all store owners who are on budget and looking for a whatsapp integration service on their store. does the work flawlessly.

Unravel Candle Works
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Pushdaddy vastasi 12. heinäkuu 2023

thanks sir, review like your motivate us to do more for communities. we have made it totally free so that more customer can enjoy. since last 4 years its totally free. and we hope we keep going free with support and blessing of all stores. keep selling keep growing. best wishes

24. kesäkuu 2023

Free and easy accessible, easy to add content and customise. Its really great to see that kind of free product.

jcblaccessories.com
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. heinäkuu 2023

After encountering problems, the support team responded promptly to me. Although I don't know which aspect of the problem occurred, I got a response within a day. This experience is good!

agnes b Cafe Fleuriste
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. tammikuu 2024

Excelente!!!! Muy Buena Aplicacion, es la mejor que encontre para mi pagina web.

RE
Ecuador
Noin 6 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
5. helmikuu 2024

great app to connect whatsapp to shopify

Narwi Shop
Arabiemiirikunnat
Noin 3 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
19. kesäkuu 2023

Amazing app. Works perfect all the time and it allows some cool customizations. It never failed during this 3 months ive use it

Cosmos Beauty
Meksiko
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. heinäkuu 2023

Satisfied! Definitely Recommended. These guys are doing really great effort for all types of businesses and trust me, it helps alot.

Arees Dulha Mahal