Recensies (729)

• 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 3% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 mei 2024

Great app with many Whatsapp marketing features at a reasonable rate. It can surely give ROI of several times of investment made.
Three great features I found
1) Whatsapp chat with FAQ and Track Order page to reduce support requests
2) Abandoned cart feature with 2 reminders that can be scheduled
3) Broadcast feature with ability to easily import contacts from Shopify. Tool can format phone nos automatically

Chatterbox Labels
11 maanden gebruiken de app
2 juli 2024

Ho iniziato ad utilizzare la sola chat gratuita, con soddisfazione.
L'app funziona bene, è possibile gestire le conversazioni in modo semplice ed intuitivo. C'è anche il menu personalizzabile, per dare le informazioni più richieste dall'utente in modo automatico.
Nell'ultimo periodo ho aggiunto il servizio a pagamento, per utilizzare whatsapp api e l'invio automatico dei messaggi, ho avuto qualche difficoltà iniziale ma il supporto mi ha aiutato molto e sono riuscito a risolvere velocemente il problema.
App che consiglio assolutamente.
grazie!

I started using free chat only, with satisfaction.
The app works well, you can manage conversations in a simple and intuitive way. There is also a customizable menu, to provide the information most requested by the user automatically.
Recently I added the paid service, to use WhatsApp API and automatic sending of messages. I had some initial difficulties but the support helped me a lot and I managed to resolve the problem quickly.
App that I absolutely recommend.
Thank you!

EmporiodiAntonio
Italië
11 maanden gebruiken de app
23 mei 2024

I've been using this app for over a year and it works very well. I never had any problems with it and once I installed another app and it interacted with this one, I contacted technical support and they resolved it very quickly. The truth is that both the app and the support are top-notch.

elmejorcalcetin
Spanje
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
27 mei 2024

I have checked almost all WhatsApp Apps in the Shopify app store but this one is the best. Also, plus point is their customer service is really fast and efficient.

Home Crayons
Bijna 2 jaar gebruiken de app
9 juli 2024

I must say their customer support is exemplary. I've had an issue, their support team has been prompt and incredibly helpful.

kohfoods
India
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
5 juni 2024

Ctx WhatsApp, Not only were they very knowledgeable, but they also took the time to understand my specific needs. They even offered to collaborate and take a peek at my store (with my permission, of course!). This hands-on approach completely solved the problem, and now everything is running really smoothly
Five stars is definitely the least they deserve

BEOLAND
Marokko
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
29 mei 2024

Using over 2 Years, working perfect, and verry verry good support! Thank you

königsketten24
Duitsland
Meer dan 2 jaar gebruiken de app
Bewerkt 5 juli 2024

Excellent Tool for Business Promotion!
I've been using this WhatsApp Marketing app for a few months now, and it has significantly boosted my business outreach. The interface is user-friendly, and the features are robust. I love the automation capabilities and the detailed analytics it provides. It’s a game-changer for small businesses looking to expand their customer base efficiently. Highly recommend!

Espada Mart
Pakistan
18 dagen gebruiken de app
24 april 2024

Let me tell you, I'm so glad I did! My experience with this app has been absolutely amazing. From the moment I started using it, I was impressed by:

The User-Friendly Interface: Setting up and using the app was incredibly easy.
The 30-Day Free Trial: This generous trial period allowed me to explore all the features and see how CTX... app could benefit my business before committing.
The Dedicated Support Team: Whenever I had a question or needed a little guidance, the support team was there for me. They're incredibly responsive and helpful.

allamana
Marokko
3 maanden gebruiken de app
20 juni 2024

Effective plugin. It takes care of Whatsapp marketing very well.

ANA