Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 luglio 2023

This guy named Karlo is super helpful. He replies super fast and follows up right away. thank you for being so kind and helpful. You should give him a raise.

Flare Apparel
Filippine
24 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 luglio 2023

A top-notch application for collecting emails and running gamified marketing campaigns + very good communication with company staff :) I look forward to working with you again in the future

Free Vibes
Francia
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 giugno 2023

If you want to have amazing support and also a laugh, install this app haha.
Love the team, love the enthusiasm, app is working great with many customizable options and features.
5/5

Magnus Watch
Paesi Bassi
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 giugno 2023

Had a very nice experience with their supporting team that gives immediate assistance, and special credits to (KARLO) for his rocket response. :)

Day One Performance
23 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 luglio 2023

easy setup and integration. instant results. got 10 new subscribers in less than 24 hours. would recommend.

Flower Child Loc Care LLC
Stati Uniti
Circa 17 ore di utilizzo dell’app
18 marzo 2024

Prodotto affidabile, Assistenza Clienti incredibile, rapida ed efficace!

Skön Cosmetics
Italia
14 minuti di utilizzo dell’app
13 settembre 2023

Solved as fast as possible!

xilechile
Messico
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 giugno 2023

Nel suo genera la migliore che ho provato, ottima l'integrazione con Klaviyo e il discount code injection, il cliente non deve neanche digitare il codice. Anche l'assistenza molto buona. Insomma se vi serve un app del genere installate questa.

Bijondo
Italia
21 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
25 maggio 2017

Amazing customer support!! Very fast responses and answered all questions.

Party Pants Usa
Stati Uniti
Quasi 7 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 15 ottobre 2017

Good app - I would recommend this as an excellent app that collects emails without pain for the customer. ( I state on my Wheelio that emails are for a limited specific purpose of giving gifts & to collect names/emails for my future Kickstarter campaign. I assure my customers that they will not be 'email stalked') I don't know what impact this has on my collection rate.
It took a lot of time & many back & forth emails to the app developer for four months before I finally got the app working. Up until it was working properly (so that my customers could access the discounts) I had collected 92 emails at a 7% conversion rate, but not even one person took up my Wheelio offers! Upon investigation I found that when I created my own codes in Shopify & copied &
pasted them into Wheelio - as I thought I was supposed to do (there was some miscommunication somewhere) - the Shopify platform did not recognize them. I now know that I cannot create my own codes. I must use only Shopify ' generated' codes that are strings of 12 letters & numbers. My customers will now be able to put them properly into the system & get their discounts or free items.
I have Shopify generate the codes by going into Shopify admin to 'Create Discount Code' and then clicking on "Generate Code" & then a 12 digit/letter code appears.
I just got my Wheelio working properly one day ago. I notice I have added 9 more emails to my list since then, however I am still waiting for my first customer to take up a discount.

Killer Comfort Heels