Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 87% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 6% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
11 marzo 2017

I think this app is fabulous! First day i set it up i collected over 50 emails!

Keeko
9 febbraio 2023

Awesome customer service! They assisted me on issues from a partner app even though it's outside their scope of service.

High Street Beast
RAS di Hong Kong
1 luglio 2022

The dev team was quick and helpful in editing a small part of the app for us. The customer support team continues to be responsive and easy to work with.

La Matera
22 agosto 2017

Excellent app. Has helped us go from low conversions on the shopify website to extremely high conversion rates almost instantly. A must have.

Advanced Mixology
9 febbraio 2017

One of the best apps on the market currently. We have captured a tons of new emails and also boosted our sales. If you are serious about your ecommerce business make sure you get this app!

Smilingpawspets
10 marzo 2022

Great app great support! Collects emails on steroids which helps our whole ecosystem. Wouldn't use another app.

Cali Tiger
23 marzo 2021

Best conversion app! We have been using it for about 3 years and it has never failed us! highly recommended

ModernMua
Regno Unito
25 agosto 2020

Awesome support help from Sam. Really appreciate his advices and response time was spot on!

Definitely a go to app!

Hellopenguins
Singapore
12 agosto 2020

Really nice app. It has collected a lot of fresh leads for me. It is easy to setup - and I have tested a lot of different wheel of fortune and other gamification apps on the Shopify App Store, and this is the best! Their support is really great. Thanks for this great app!

Klædeskabet
Danimarca
17 agosto 2021

Wheelio is a great app, I have used them for several years and they are always ready to help you. It will definitely increase your conversion rate on your store and get you many more emails/ leads. I highly recommend you check them out. I think they have a free trial which is nice because you will instantly see the results for free! Gamification on sites is dabombdigity and wheelio is the best at it. Believe me, I have tried them all

Sunny Co Clothing