Algemene beoordeling
  • 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 18 augustus 2022

We found a few customers were not getting their Wholesale discounts. I worked with Jorge over 2 days. I didn't get updates, feedback or hardly any questions, and I had to continuously keep reaching out to him for even that. I even doubted he was doing anything to help. Extremely disappointed! UPDATE: Now we got an email addressed to VapeMart (who left a bad review over a month ago & WE ARE NOT)! Our issue was still not fixed. The email sent to us cannot be replied to and they are just asking me to go through chat, which is what we've been doing. RESULT: I am being told this app doesn't work with the Avenue 3.0 theme, unless AJAX changes to the checkout are made, which should be noted if this app is not compatible. If you are using the popular theme Avenue, DO NOT USE THIS APP.

CryoHeat Metal Treatment
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 17 augustus 2022

Hello to our friends at CryoHeat Metal Treatment

Thank you very much for leaving us this feedback. This is Pushpesh, the Customer Success Manager with Wholesale Pricing Now.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the negative experience that you had with the app. I understand your frustration due to the delay by the team in replying to you. I'm VERY sorry about this, it is not at all what we aim for. We have sent you an email asking for details. Kindly check your email and let us know the details so that we can look into it right away. I have taken this case upon priority and am personally following up to ensure that your issue is resolved ASAP.

We do offer 24-hr live chat support, Monday through Friday. Please reach out to us via the live chat feature in the app and we will reply to you within minutes to resolve any issues you might be facing. We also love to offer complimentary live screen-share calls to all our valued clients where we can help resolve the issues. We work hard to make sure every merchant who uses our app has an A+ experience.

With that said, I understand that your concern was not handled properly, and we are going to take corrective steps to ensure that this situation does not repeat itself again. I want to thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are always looking for ways to better our service, and your feedback is a valuable part of that process.

Regards,
Pushpesh & the Wholesale & Custom Pricing Support Team

31 januari 2020

I am finding it difficult to talk to someone about my issue. I keep having the same issue since I d/l the app. My product page does not reflect the update in my percentages etc. Please contact me by phone (808) 782-6506 anytime

Whipped-Scented-Shea-Butter-
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 3 februari 2020

Hi there - we don't currently have phone support available, however we do have both email and live chat support available. It looks like our support agent replied to you on Nov 21st and didn't hear back. Please contact our support desk at support@websiteondemand.ca, and we'll be happy to help.

Bewerkt 21 juli 2021

Installed this app to assist with my Discount customers, first was a struggel but Jabir assisted me perfectly and now its working.
Second time Jabir helped me and he was able to solve my problem!
# suggestion add a function to send customer statements due to the Net accounts you can setup through your app!
# Be able to show % discount at check out and not only value in ( ) Thanks again!
Also don't for get to use the pre-order app displayed at the bottom work perfect hand in hand.

Strategic Marketing Namibia
Namibië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 12 juli 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are glad we were able to resolve these issues! Thank you for taking the time out to write us this awesome review! :-)

- Melissa & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

20 mei 2022

Great customer service! Very quick, easy to communicate with & effective. definitely recommend, based on my experience so far. :) Thank you again

Hair Review Premium Extensions
Australië
5 dagen gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 23 mei 2022

Hello to our friends at Hair Review Premium Extensions

Thanks for the awesome review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

9 januari 2018

Great app. Easy to use. Tested with a test account and worked well

Eleganz N Grace The Style Shoppe
Australië
5 dagen gebruiken de app
16 augustus 2022

Fantastic App. Does everything we need it to, and if there was ever any issue the support team responds unbelievably quickly with a solution. We couldn't figure out how to work the net20, and Vlad the app developer reached out and solved all of our issues. He was unbelievably kind to us!

VPI Industries
4 dagen gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 17 augustus 2022

Hello to our friends at VPI Industries

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that you are enjoying Wholesale Pricing Now. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Wholesale & Custom Pricing Support Team

20 januari 2018

It works great for the most part. Sometimes when I click the app it says page not found, and I wish there was a way that wasn't so complicated for shoppers. I have to tell customers to make sure they check out through the actual CART PAGE or they the discount will not kick into effect.

Frostwhiskers Crafts
4 maanden gebruiken de app
21 maart 2018

Exactly what I need and works just as it says it would. I spent weeks finding the right app. this one allows me to assign customers to specific tier structures. The only limitation I see as of now is the tier system discounts are based only on percentage. I don't like that and I much rather be able to create multiple tier structures for collections that are all priced the same. example I sell a $20 product and I want whole price tiers for $9.00, $8.00, $7.00 etc. it only shows percentage discount so unless my customer does math they wont know how much each product is costing them. they need to set it up so you can change the price that way the tier system will show the customer how much each item is per piece if they buy 10 or 20 or 50 etc.

Pillar Of Clouds Distribution
2 maanden gebruiken de app
10 april 2021

I would not recommend. 2 months now I've been promised that the 60 day free trial would be activated, as it didn't activate in my account when added. So, I've been charged $54 for a app that should have been free. The customer service team have been told numerous times and each time I'm promised the manager will activate the offer. Now, I was told the credit would apply to my last bill. Again this month I've been charged. I do not recommend

Fox & Wolf
Spanje
3 maanden gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 14 april 2021

Hi there,

We apologize for this.

The 60-day free credit will only be added to your store, provided you've contacted us right after you reinstalled.
Please contact us at support@websiteondemand.ca and we'll address this concern ASAP.

Robert
Ops Manager

2 februari 2018

It's a little laggy, but works great!

Pirates Pixies