Algemene beoordeling
  • 3% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 2% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
25 september 2023

Great help from the team.

Bladetech Hockey
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
1 augustus 2023

At first I had some issues getting the app to work right but after working with Alina, we got everything the way I wanted it. Thanks Alina for your due diligence. I would recommend this app to any business looking for an priced right solution for their wholesale e-commerce business.

Malcolm

King Merchandise Office Supplies
18 dagen gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 3 augustus 2023

Hi there King Merchandise Office Supplies,

We appreciate your 4-star review, so thank you! It is great that Alina could assist you with what you needed for your store. It is great that Wholesale Pricing Now is helping you to generate what you need for your wholesale e-commerce business.

Stephanie and the Customer Support Team

8 mei 2023

The app was a bit confusing but when I messaged for help it only took a matter of seconds for Nicoz to respond. He spent almost an hour with me navigating the wholesale side of my business with the patience of a saint! Would 10/10 recommend dealing with him again. His customer service was absolutely amazing! Thank you SO much for your time and patience, Nicoz!

Goats and Hoes Soap Co.
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 9 mei 2023

Hello to our friends at Goats and Hoes Soap Co.

Thank you for leaving this thoughtful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share this review! We are delighted Nicoz was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

15 maart 2023

Great service by Aman — jumped on a call to fix issues we were having and was really friendly as well.

Jungley
Verenigd Koninkrijk
18 dagen gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 17 maart 2023

Hello to our friends at Jungley

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We appreciate you taking the time to share this review with the community and us! We are delighted Aman was able to assist you. We’ll make sure we pass your kind words along to Aman, who we know will be glad to read your comment. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

Tanu & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

1 juli 2021

The support team is fantastic for this app that we have been using for many years now. The support team are very responsive and aim to try and resolve all issues as quickly as possible.

Sienna Likes To Party - Shop
Nieuw-Zeeland
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 8 juli 2021

Hello friends at Sienna Likes To Party - Shop

We are happy our support team has been so helpful! Thank you for leaving this awesome review! :-)

- Melissa & The Wholesale Pricing Now Support Team

7 maart 2022

We are a non-profit and W&CP had to do some development work for us to be able to use the app—which went well. They also fixed a bug in our discount structure quickly. Overall we are quite satisfied with the set up process and order processing. While we have not had enough orders to give a full assessment, the app looks like it will do what we need to do. We needed to upgrade so we could have enough discount groups for different characteristics of discounters.

Crown & Covenant Publications
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 10 maart 2022

Hello to our friends at Crown & Covenant Publications

We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Wholesale & Custom Pricing. We appreciate you taking the time out to share this review with us and the community! We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Wholesale & Custom Pricing Support Team

18 maart 2019

We are still in test mode, but the app seems to be doing the job after we contacted support. It took a few days, but they added our shopify theme to their compatibility list and our tags are now working.

The app itself has many features that we may end up using. I was able to "trick" it into giving quantity discounts to retail customers by having them sign up. You may want to add this as feature.

Overall, nice job!

Agrigenic Foods
21 februari 2019

This app does most of the things I need it to do. Was easy to set up wholesale accounts with pricing and terms. Hit a couple snags along the way but Robert in customer service responded quickly and helped me troubleshoot some issues easily.

Cheeses of Wisconsin
6 mei 2020

Very happy with the support. Very fast answer. I could not set up the app by myself, I needed help to have it fixed. Some items, like the shop discount name, are not possible to translate in my shop language, but I hope this will follow soon.

Seven Ayurveda Shop
Zwitserland
10 maanden gebruiken de app
25 augustus 2021

A very good app, and great customer service. I needed help and received it promptly (although it did take two separate occasions of me reaching out - hence the 4 stars rather than 5), and the process was explained to me and rectified shortly after I reached out. Thanks guys!

Standard Skin & Beauty
Zuid-Afrika
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Website on Demand Studio, LLC heeft geantwoord 25 augustus 2021

Hi friends at Standard Skin & Beaty,

Thank you so much for this lovely feedback!
I had Nicoz and Amir read this review, and they went jumping like crazy! That's just how happy they were knowing they solved your issue.

So if you have any other concerns, don't hesitate to reach out again. Our team will be there to assist you 24/7.

To more flawless and beautiful skin,
Cheers!