Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 95% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
11 de dezembro de 2023

I've tried other wholesale apps and was so disappointed. This one, however, is fantastic and the support just makes it that much better. Anne was right on top of the issue and had everything working, within minutes.

Montana's Choice Specialty Coffee
36 minutes usando a aplicação
15 de setembro de 2023

Great customer service, very quick to respond and friendly. The app seems like it will do exactly what I need.

Spaceplay
Reino Unido
4 months usando a aplicação
13 de junho de 2023

Great free app with excellent help. Highly recommended for anyone wanting a B2B wholesale app that is easy to setup.

Goody Goody Gum Drops
Austrália
9 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por GoodApps 21 de julho de 2023

Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to know that you find our app great and that it has been helpful for your B2B wholesale needs.

We're delighted that our team was able to assist you effectively and ensure a smooth setup process.

Best regards,

GoodApps team

8 de março de 2024

good

Yumtein Gummy
19 minutes usando a aplicação
12 de setembro de 2023

This app has been a great addition, and it is easy to use. I highly recommend it for your wholesale options.

BlackChurchArt
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Editado a 23 de junho de 2023

This app is nuts!!! Really Incredible support, they will help you through the whole process! Really recommend GoodApps !!

Solarplug - Station Solaire
França
2 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por GoodApps 21 de julho de 2023

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you find our app "nuts" and that you had an incredible experience with our support team.

Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help and ensure that you have a seamless experience with our app.

Thank you for choosing GoodApps, and we're excited to continue serving you!

Best regards,

GoodApps team

5 de fevereiro de 2024

Excelente

Malak Cosmetics
Colômbia
4 days usando a aplicação
18 de agosto de 2023

I texted and got back to me right away, explained my problem with screenshots and told me the solution with screenshots one by one, they have the best customer service I've ever seen and they are super fast. Thank you very much.

LONE STAR CUSTOM
2 days usando a aplicação
18 de agosto de 2023

Really collection of Apps. The wholesale catalog pricing tool is great! Pretty seamless and easy to install and work with. Tech support was prompt and to the point. Was great.

12 Parsecs Designs
Canadá
6 days usando a aplicação
19 de janeiro de 2024

Fabulosa y además es gratis

leleshop