Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
31 gennaio 2024

Customer support is good and fast.
I think the App is a bit pricey for a bundle creation app, but if you use Gempage or PageFly, this is one of the bundle App that integrates with them.

Blissin Busy Book
Spagna
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 ottobre 2023

Introduction:

WideBundle is a Shopify app that allows e-commerce merchants to create offers and bundles for their products. I have been using this app for several months and I am very satisfied with it.

Customer support quality:

WideBundle's customer support is excellent. I have had the opportunity to contact them on several occasions and I have always received a quick and informative response. The agents are very knowledgeable and they are always willing to help.

App quality:

The WideBundle app is very intuitive and easy to use. It offers a wide range of features for creating attractive offers and bundles. I found the bulk editing feature to be a very handy feature.

Conclusion:

I highly recommend WideBundle to all e-commerce merchants who want to boost their sales. The app is easy to use and offers a wide range of features for creating attractive offers and bundles.

Secure Lock
24 gennaio 2024

impeccable customer service

Gofluxe
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
18 gennaio 2024

j'ai pas encore testé le Bundle que j'ai mis en place, mais le service client est juste incroyable. Merci à Najib pour son aide et sa rapidité dans la résolution de mon problème.

Glow-Face®
Circa 7 ore di utilizzo dell’app
14 gennaio 2024

superbe application pour faire des bundles lors de vos promotion du moment ! je recommande

boutiquedusportif
13 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
2 novembre 2023

super application !!! Recommandé

Ambie Sounido
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
21 agosto 2023

Hello

Wide Bundle customer service is very responsive, pleasant and efficient. I recommend them with my eyes closed!

Aevah
21 giugno 2023

I'm delighted with this application, I was able to create what I wanted. Just a problem integrating my homepage "WiseBundle" into my theme "Sense" .

Zen Wellness
Data modifica: 6 aprile 2023

Very bad app and the worst support ever! Najib is completely useless, I asked for help since the app is not creating the offers with only 3 variants it keeps loading and the support said 'It's Shopify's fault it happens sometimes'.

Edit: they managed to find a solution, apologized for their lack of support, and recovered well, thanks.

LintGone
Italia
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
17 ottobre 2023

Operato OGI was really helpful, recommended

Artigiani del Bosco