Recensioni (123)

Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 ottobre 2021

10 days and still counting for my order to be shipped so my customer will have to wait almost 1 month, i am so disapointed with Wiio, don't believe the reviews, there is no fast shipping, worst than aliexpress, at least they refund you when their processing time is not respected.

Beauty Peachy
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 5 ottobre 2021

Hello there! We're terribly sorry for your experience. We're resuming our operations after the Chinese National Holidays, not only that but Global shipping is facing many difficulties this Q4 season, again we're immensely sorry for your troubles. We understand that this doesn't justify a drop in the quality of our serivce but please understand we are dedicated on giving the best possible service ahead of this busy season. Feel free to reach out to our staff via intercom for further information. Kind Regards

25 aprile 2022

Não, Entregaram meu pedido ! Péssima empresa, já fazem 7 meses que meus produtos não chegaram e mesmo assim não fazem meu reembolso, já tentei contato diversas vezes e ninguém resolveu meu problema! Não recomendo pra ninguém

StormyOfertas
Brasile
5 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 25 aprile 2022

Entendemos sua insatisfação e lamentamos muito toda esta provação. Por favor, entenda que o vemos como um cliente valioso e estamos fazendo o nosso melhor para resolver isto com a empresa de logística.

Obrigado por sua compreensão.

13 maggio 2022

The worse drop shipping company that you could work with honestly. Avoid like the plague. They state that they offer 10-15 days shipping but they are lying. They literally use the cheapest and slowest shipping lines like China Post to ship your orders, and make a huge mark up profit by charging you what a private agent would charge for shipping your goods that should normally take no longer than 10-14 days. When I started receiving more orders, I literally got so many Chargebacks and refunds from customers because of Wiio's slow shipping and poor service. Seriously, avoid them and do not use.

Healthy Fetal
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 13 maggio 2022

Hello Healthy Fetal,
We apologize for your unsatisfactory experience with Wiio. We take into account every Wiio user's experience with our platform very seriously once more, we sincerely apologize for your troubles. We hope to turn this around.

I'd like to see what I can do to help you, feel free to contact me via skype
+8617758022102

Data modifica: 27 dicembre 2020

Service horrible à fuir ( mes clients n’ont même pas reçu leurs produits depuis plus d’un mois !!!) / don’t buy from them unless you want to struggle with your customers service. My customers are still waiting for their items (more than 1 months to get their products).

Ameri.meli
Francia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 7 dicembre 2020

Thank you for your reply. We're sorry to hear about your experiences. Due to the holiday season and the epidemic, the shipping time may be longer than usual. We hope you can understand. Thank you for your patients. If you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Data modifica: 30 novembre 2022

Customers support is not very helpful. Very very slow reply. I am in the USA. Their working hours is China time zone. I waited till night time. and they replay very very slow.
They need to hire people in the USA time zone.

ForBeauti
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
1 settembre 2022

This is a very bad service provider I do not advise anyone to use you will lose your customer and credibility. The first shipment took 30 days before it got lost and they resend the shipment again and it's taking more than a week to deliver the product to the shipping company

Shopsteria
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 2 settembre 2022

Hello Shopsteria

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience the delays have caused your business. We've worked with hundreds of thousands of Dropshippers from all corners of the world and rarely do these things happen!

We are truly sorry for your unfortunate experience with us.

I intend to learn more from the agent responsible for your order in hopes to understand better what caused such delays and improve our service

for the time being please accept our apologies, we hope to continue doing business with you!

-Wiio

Data modifica: 20 febbraio 2021

I have just started listing products from Wiio on my store. So far, the app looks promising so I am hoping for a successful partnership with Wiio. One quick question though - when I added products on my Shopify store, it doesn't seem like it was tracking the inventory correctly from Wiio? All of the items I added says 0 available on my shopify store? Does anyone know how I could accurately track or link the Wiio inventory to my store? Thank you. Upate on my first experience with Wiio - waited for q auote for more than 2 days, they said they will give it but nothing was received. I had to cancel and refund my customer's orders because shipping took too long. If I had to wait more than 2 days for the quote, I will miss all my targeted fulfillment times. Not sure if I still want to use them

Nifty Home Ideas
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 20 febbraio 2021

Thank you for the positive feedback. We believe we will have a fruitful partnership with you. Unfortunately, you experience the issue of failure of accurate inventory linking. Our support team is more than happy to help you out. Just log on to our website and use the chatbox and you will get feedback as soon as possible.

10 novembre 2022

This company is awful. My customers are missing their orders from 2 months ago, the tracking number is the same for all the missing orders and not valid when tracked. Customers are irate, want refunds and reporting my store as a scam. All because this company didn't follow through. There's no way to contact them other than an email they don't reply to. I'm so upset.

Impressive Bargains
Stati Uniti
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 11 novembre 2022

Hello Impressive Bargain

We received your email regarding the situation and the agent responsible for this order will contact you.
Also, a faster way to resolve this would be going directly on wiio's website and contacting customer support from there ( red circle on the bottom right corner of the screen)
Also from there, you can ask for your agent's contact for faster response.
Hope this helps!
We apologize for the troubles you've encountered and are actively seeking to resolve them ASAP.

- Wiio

2 aprile 2022

Used the app for few weeks now, it's a good one however is lacking some important features. Hopefully soon will grow

BubbleArea
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 15 aprile 2022

Hello BubbleArea,

Thank you for your review!
Would you kindly submit the features you would like to see on our platform?
As customer experience is important to us

You can submit via Skype