Valutazione complessiva
4,3
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 88% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 10% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 dicembre 2023

good

Corionar
Messico
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
19 dicembre 2023

good

bellemx
Messico
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
13 maggio 2024

Atendimento diferenciado!! Parabéns

Minha loja
Brasile
18 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
19 maggio 2022

I have been using Wiio's service, the interface is very easy to use and they always provide great service, before and after sales! thumbs up!

Playful Meow
RAS di Hong Kong
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 19 maggio 2022

Hey there Playful Meow!

We are thrilled to hear such amazing feedback.
We are grateful that you took the time to share your experience with us!

21 maggio 2022

Great service and easy to use! Easy to get in touch with customer service. Satisfied with experience.

Buy Useful Gadgets
1 gennaio 2022

Had been using Wiio ever since day 1 of my drop shipping journey. The platform is easy to use, my agent Ivy Hua is helpful in sourcing products from different factories in China. Delivery is much quicker compared to using Aliexpress.

Life Looter
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 8 gennaio 2022

Thank you so much Life Looter, we are truly grateful!
We work hard to ensure that we provide the most satisfactory of services to you and thousands of other Wiio partners. Cheers!

15 novembre 2022

Wiio is the best app that drop shippers can use. Thanks to friendly agents I can do almost what is required for my business. Recommend

IZ Destiny
Turchia
4 dicembre 2020

Great service from my agent Ivy, very responsive and helpful going the exrta mile to help out. Lots of great products to choose from and decent platform to do all transactions.

SmartHome.Shopping
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 10 dicembre 2020

Thank you for your reply. We're glad that you're having a good experience with us. Our customer support team is happy to help!

Data modifica: 21 dicembre 2021

Wiio is a very good app for dropshipper. Help me to save time & money so much. Kira and Joyce is my agent and she always support me everything in this app. This app is MUSH HAVE for any dropshipper!!

MsHormony
Thailandia
Wiio Dropshipping ha risposto 28 dicembre 2020

Welcome to Wiio! Wiio strives for becoming the best partner for dropshippers. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. Thanks again for choosing Wiio!

21 maggio 2022

Getting utmost support from WIIO for more than 4 years. It is the great supplier I have never meet. Love to contine to work together with Wiio. Once again, thank you very much for having with you. Appreciate you

Creationsg