Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
16 mei 2020

Hey, guys, I run million dollar stores and this pixel tracker is amazing. It fires on time faster than any other pixel tracker. 100% more accurate than all the rest. You will show a sale in Shopify but not on your ads manager dashboard. Ever since I switched to Winads I get way better optimization with Winads. I hope you guys check it out. The customer service responds right away thanks to Danny!

Pretty Little Sofa Covers.com
15 juli 2020

Brilliant app. Everything works perfectly. Just tested all the events and it works flawlessly. I fvckin love it! It perfectly reports everything in the product catalog that customer support shows you how to do, and in the pixel fires page in the business manager as well. Tried twice, there are no double fires of any kind. Totally recommended. Thank you Winads!

SleekPicks
4 februari 2021

Usei esse aplicativo para inserir vários pixels em minha loja, e ele atendeu todas as minhas necessidades. Eu recomendo

Shoppi Extra
Brazilië
21 maart 2020

Hyper EVENTS is GAME CHANGER BOYS and Girls! They offered amazing support and want to help you GROW AND SCALE YOUR STORE! These guys are in the trenches of whats working you want to be apart of this team and #1 You Need This Pixel App. It's got so many benefits it's too long to list! Hyper Events is next level!

Inspire-Pop
23 juni 2021

Customer service is amazing. Very responsive, helpful to solve problems and very generous. Recommended!

Doggyvers
22 juli 2020

All good so far. If you have any problems or questions, it's support team is always there for you :)

jasonjackets
13 juni 2020

I'm still learning the app but the concept is vital in having multiple pixels and a center of valuable information to gather data about your potential customers. I was able to get a call with Danny and he was brilliant. Very informative call along with a friendly attitude. 1000% recommended.

MotivateMyWall
Bewerkt 7 januari 2021

WinAds is a great app to manage the Facebook Ads Manager and track the Pixel Events all in one place.

Veasom
Zwitserland
Bewerkt 22 maart 2021

We had issues with integrating 2 FB pixels on our site but WinAds was able to pretty easily fix the problem for us. WinAds also allows including shipping and tax cost in Facebook Purchase Conversion Value (I think this is a WinAds custom setting), whereas the out-of-box native FB app doesn't do it, so we're using WinAds to properly track pixel events + Zapier FB Conversions for server-side events to make sure we're covering all bases and properly counting all conversion events. Would definitely recommend WinAds if your situation is similar to ours!

Doppeltree
9 juni 2020

Using this app to help Facebook ads makes life much easier especially for a newby like me when it comes to setting up

Paint Scape Paints