Algemene beoordeling
  • 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 6% recensies zijn 1 sterren
Bewerkt 11 oktober 2021

It is the perfect app for your shop! I love all the app's function and how it is so much easy to use!

dustbusterpro
Italië
21 maart 2020

This app has really been a game changer in how we look at website traffic coming in. The best feature has got to be our ability to segment out audiences automatically by what product they click through to.

Blackpod
5 oktober 2020

A really great app, with an awesome course with a ton of value. Got huge support from the owner and the creators themselves. I really got to say that Winads care about the people. Helps with so much day to day stuff. Thanks Winads.

Mother Sierra
30 juli 2021

I enjoy using this app as it allows me to have several pixels on the same shop, something that is handy when your FB account is not verified and you can only spend up to $50 a day. An extra pixel means you can have several accounts operating at the same time .

Trendy Club Shop
20 juli 2020

Honestly, if you want to get SERIOUS about your FB ads overall, with rich data-driven tools and insights, Winads is HANDS-DOWN the only app out there that really delivers results. Definitely recommend giving it a shot to see for yourself.

Vibrant Activewear
21 juli 2020

I used this app to set my pixel in my website. And very glad to have it because I cannot install by myself. And when I contact them, they email me quickly and explain more about my pixel. Very supportive support team.

Sportsman Specialty Products
30 mei 2020

Fantastic experience so far! I was having issues with the pixel integration on Shopify not tracking my Add to carts & Initiate checkouts properly; after hours spent trying to fix the problem editing code I downloaded WinAds & the problem was solved after 2 steps. Very, very highly recommend.

EcoBrushEarth
22 augustus 2020

Customer service, response time, willing to support their customers and the videos that explain in-details the setting steps are great. Before I try this app I was hesitated, but after I installed the app & starting to use it, I found many FB pixel issues got solved immediately without any complicated settings. It is highly appreciated

Mett's Place
22 juli 2020

Great App, very very powerful when wanting to create niche stores. Great support. The usage of tags and having backup pixels puts your mind at ease with all your data

kindestCup.com
17 mei 2020

If not for Danny, I would have ended up using the app solely to have a FB Pixel backup. After he took his time to get on the call with me to explain the full functionality of the app as well as provided with some tips and strategies I was absolutely blown away for few days. I feel I would have missed out on GOLD if I did not get on the call to get to know the app and the people behind it. This app is a must have tool for any serious marketer. Needless to say, you will struggle to find a similar top notch customer service elsewhere!

Diamond Skin Pro