Wishlist Hero , 490 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 89% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 4% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
9 de janeiro de 2024

I needed a quick fix and they were able to execute it perfectly. Good communication and good execution. Highly recommend.

Maison Soleil
Estados Unidos
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Revamp 11 de janeiro de 2024

Thank you so much for spending your precious time giving us the feedback. Your words are our great motivation to keep us on track and improve the app every day. 😊

17 de janeiro de 2024

The app is one of the good, app support is good and quick to help. Recommend it. Thank you!

RIANSH STORE
Índia
1 day usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Revamp 21 de janeiro de 2024

Dear RIANSH STORE 🤩

We are so glad and happy for your valuable feedback. We always work hard on making our app better and this has been our reward - to have customers like you 🤍 Thank you one more time from the whole Revamp team!

10 de janeiro de 2024

Really like it, developer solved the issue really soon, thank you Whishlist Hero

Sofia Online Store
Hong Kong, RAE da China
2 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Revamp 14 de janeiro de 2024

Hello Sofia Online Store,

We are so glad to see you in our big and wonderful Revamp family 🥳. Thank you very much for your gorgeous review. We are always happy to know that you are satisfied with our services, moreover, we love to always aim at exceeding your expectations with us. Cheers.

14 de outubro de 2023

I needed support to install Wishlist Hero into a new Theme and Yomna from the customer support team was great! The app works very well and I love how it is fully integrated into my shop!

effeerrecreations
Itália
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Revamp 16 de outubro de 2023

effeerrecreations, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

3 de outubro de 2023

I cant say how helpful the team is , they went over and beyond to make sure all my queries were responded too. cant recommend them enough!!!

My Little Thieves
Emirados Árabes Unidos
About 2 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Revamp 8 de outubro de 2023

Thank you so much for your generous words. Really appreciate the kind words that you have for Wishlist Hero and so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app. 😊

2 de novembro de 2023

I am very happy with how this app works. Highly recommended!

Woollyccino
Reino Unido
About 1 year usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Revamp 5 de novembro de 2023

Woollyccino, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

5 de dezembro de 2023

Works great

Bot Shop
África do Sul
12 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Revamp 10 de dezembro de 2023

Bot Shop, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave an excellent rating! We really appreciate your kind words. 😊

7 de abril de 2024

Incredibly easy to setup. Highly recommend.

Luvo
Estados Unidos
7 minutes usando a aplicação
6 de setembro de 2023

Nice simple app. The free plan works for my needs.

I had a little issue with the appearance of the wishlist button when I first started using the app. I emailed the developer and they fixed it straight away (even though I suspect it was my own fault!)

Anyway good app. Does the job well.

PonySpur Athletic Socks
Canadá
3 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Revamp 10 de setembro de 2023

Dear PonySpur Athletic Socks,

We truly appreciate your valuable feedback. We aim to make our app simple and flexible to meet your everyday needs. It is our pleasure to always make you satisfied, wishing you a great day ahead🤩!

22 de fevereiro de 2024

We downloaded this app hoping to add a Wishlist feature that seamlessly goes with our theme. Wishlist Hero was easy to install and set up. Customer support is responsive and helped us add the wishlist button to the header. We are very happy so far with the app.

Danali
Canadá
Questão respondida por Revamp 25 de fevereiro de 2024

Danali, Thank you for your kind words. Also thanks so much for sharing your experience with us and community. 😊