Wishlist ‑ Wishify , 412 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,9
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 97% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
8 de novembro de 2023

Amazing customer support, awesome app/plugin. Definitely highly recommend! Thank you!

American Cancer Society
7 months usando a aplicação
10 de dezembro de 2023

They even set it all up in my store for me! Amazing customer service!

G Marie's Boutique
2 days usando a aplicação
1 de janeiro de 2024

Super application, équipé très réactive et à l'écoute

Les Ptits Marmailles
França
5 days usando a aplicação
30 de outubro de 2023

Customer Service Support is top tier! If you are second guessing downloading this APP.. DON’T! This App is the perfect addition to any Shopify Store!
Thanks again

The Closet Trading Company
About 2 months usando a aplicação
4 de abril de 2024

Fantastic, useful little app, that adds a simple feature to my website. I had a little trouble integrating the coding into the product collection page. I contacted support and was looked after promptly. Speed, efficiency and great communication has led me to leave this review.

Thank you very much!

Blooms Menswear
Reino Unido
3 de abril de 2024

Really excited about having a wishlist on my site. I had some issues with the code at first at the Wishify team responded fast and fixed my issue within minutes. Excited to see how this app improves my customer's experience!

ARCH NYC
22 de janeiro de 2024

Geweldige app met ontzettend veel mogelijkheden! Buiten dat de app geweldig werkt met goede functies, is de support voor hulp echt een dikke 5 sterren waard. Ze helpen bij alles wat nodig is en kunnen alles voor je regelen. Al met al een hele grote 5 sterren beoordeling! Twijfel niet en download deze app boven andere apps!

Kinderreus
Países Baixos
About 5 hours usando a aplicação
4 de março de 2024

Zooomy has been seamless for our store for well over a year now. Anytime I need help they are super quick to respond and know what we did incorrectly.

Great app! Customers have no issues.

Parker on the Porch
18 de abril de 2023

The app works great, allows us to see who is waiting for an item to drop in price. Also, we couldn't figure out the installation of the app and they helped us fix it within an hour.

The Turquoise Couch