Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 75% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
5 de janeiro de 2021

Nice Application and Good Support by the developers. It will be great if you can provide us feature of sharing Wishlist with other.

Ankur Lighting
Índia
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
15 de abril de 2021

The Squadkin ‑ Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus the Squadkin team was super helpful with some custom designing to fit our site branding. Thanks again!

Geek & Co.
Canadá
Almost 2 years usando a aplicação
Editado a 23 de junho de 2022

Good support and convenient app for wishlist. Meeting all the requirements. Thanks for the support .

Livspace Catalogue
Singapura
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
Editado a 9 de fevereiro de 2022

AMAZING GOOD SERVICE to my change requests. I did ask some changes regarding look & feel, page address of the app, and so on, all done within 1 day! THANKS! EDIT: I am quite picky how I want to have it, and they did ALL the changes!
Truly happy with the support. Many companies can learn from this! PS: I am Dutch, and I do not use the word amazing as people do in the States, so you can imagine how good the support is.

Minasari Home
Alemanha
12 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SquadKin 15 de agosto de 2021

Hello Merchant,

We are not able to see your request in our mail, Your previous request was in May, there is no latest request to update or make changes. Can you please kindly drop an email to support@squadkin.com so we will surely help you.

29 de dezembro de 2020

does what it says. easy 5 star .....................................................................

shop-up.online
Egito
4 months usando a aplicação
Editado a 15 de agosto de 2021

So far good now, Some things may need improvement. I hope they will work on it to fine-tune it day by day. Update - We are leaving because the WishList is not working on Safari. The Team needs a lot more works and fine-tune in an expert mode.

99FAB
4 months usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por SquadKin 3 de maio de 2021

We are sorry for that, you had to face this kind of issue. But hope you can understand our situation. We have already sent emails to our Shopify merchants, don't know why you didn't receive that mail. If you are facing any kind of issue to use our app, so we will fix it for you at any time.

As you know our support team is always ready to help our merchants. We will surely help you with any kind of issue.

Thanks!

12 de janeiro de 2021

So I have gone through so many Wishlist apps., and this is the perfect one. I recommend this app., 100% It is very nice and professional looking, very clean and I love the design. Installation is so simple a child can do it.

Shop On In
2 months usando a aplicação
29 de março de 2021

Very nice app and excellent customer support! Nice, professional looking wish list with modern and clean design. Customer can create more than one list which is a great feature. Installation is easy. And the best of all – it is FREE.

MX Worldwide | by MAXIM'S
About 1 month usando a aplicação
Editado a 17 de março de 2021

Had an issue with the placement of the wishlist button so i reached out to support. Prior to giving the app a 5*, the modifications were done however the button was all over the place on mobile/tablet device. After giving the app 5 stars i was told they cannot assist me further and if i needed to modify the button, that i should do it myself (even though i explained i had trouble doing it). I own several shopify stores and whilst using other wishlist apps, i though i would give this one a try. The difference is with the other apps they catered to my needs whereas this app they did not.

Middlesex Textiles
Reino Unido
29 days usando a aplicação
18 de abril de 2021

The Squadkin - Multi Wishlist was perfect for our store. It was easy to install and setup. Plus Squadkin's team was helpful. Thank you again!

Deuxphar