Wizio Bundle: Quantity Breaks , 98件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2024年1月3日

I think the app is really good because it has a very clean structure. If you want to make some changes, support can really help you quickly and competently. For me the app is now a must have when it comes to bundles!!

FellWirbel™️
アプリの使用期間:8日
2023年12月14日

The team, their service, and overall support system is top-notch, I have tried many other apps, and they refused to help me to get a customization for a bundle widget, but Wizio made it happen, and with great success I can say, don't doubt them because they didn't doubt about helping me, go download the app and work with them to get your AOV all the way up.

Comfostore
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年12月20日

Wizio is the best app I have used for installing quantity breaks and BOGO offers on your website. The seamless integration, advanced functionality featuring its own cart drawer makes it the best. Thank you to the customer service, in particular Rahul for answering my queries. Couldn't recommend it enough

Nuvo Women
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:6日
2023年10月18日

I received respectful service with quick results. I was assisted with help and able to get my product page showing my bundles!!

Bellagant Gifts
2023年10月19日

It's a bit confusing at first to get the setting that I want, but the team was very quick to help me out and solve my problem. I highly recommend this app!

Shark & Friends Co.
シンガポール
2024年1月12日

it looks awesome and the best thing about it, is that the customer support is the best, Im glad that its free also, if you have less than 30 orders so you can test it and after that its still affordable.

WEKAY
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2023年10月26日

Fantastic app!!! There are so many customizations available and the support is very helpful, I thank Rahul who basically set it all up for me. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Kosmhera
ルーマニア
アプリの使用期間:22日
2023年10月18日

Very good Costumer service got the best experience with Rahul 5 Star Rating. I got my Problem solved fast

Winter Bäckerei
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年10月12日

So happy with this app and the chat customer service. Rahul help me so much with my quantity bundle. He was easily able to help with an issue I had and everything is working smoothly.

Busy Body Co
アプリの使用期間:28日
2023年10月12日

Great customer service! Fixed my problem in a couple of minutes! Thank you!

Primis Imports