Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
23 januari 2024

My secret tool makes running my online store easy. It's like having a buddy who's always got my back. It chats with customers and keeps them happy.

Mini Marvels
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
26 december 2023

I recently added Wizybot to my Shopify store. It has made a difference! This app has great chatbot feature. It quickly responds to customer questions saving my time while ensuring a shopping experience. Additionally Wizybot offers suggestions that increase sales and provide customers with a shopping journey. highly recommend using Wizybot to enhance customer support and satisfaction!

Glam Closet
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
24 januari 2024

(ITA) Applicazione veramente utile!!
Grazie a un messaggio personalizzato (anche modificabile) in base alla pagina del sito su cui si sta navigando, attira facilmente l'attenzione del cliente che veramente molto spesso inizierà una conversazione con l'operatore AI. Per quanto riguarda l'AI in chat, oltre ad essere intelligente, proprio da sta mattina, c'è la possibilità di correggere manualmente dove pecca oltre che personalizzare un certo tipo di risposte in base a particolari domande fornite. Oltre a poter sostituire al 100% un operatore umano è anche più efficiente in quanto è sempre online 24/7. Non farsi ingannare dal costo sostenuto di 50$/mese perchè è una cifra che si riprende in pochissimo con Wizibot se si gestisce un e-commerce.

(ENG)
Truly useful application!! Thanks to a personalized message (also editable) based on the website page being navigated, it easily captures the customer's attention, who often initiates a conversation with the AI operator. Regarding the chat AI, besides being intelligent, starting from this morning, there is the possibility to manually correct where it falls short and customize certain types of responses based on specific questions provided. In addition to being able to fully replace a human operator, it is also more efficient as it is always online 24/7. Don't be deceived by the cost of $50/month because it is an amount that quickly pays off with Wizibot if you manage an e-commerce.

Ferrazzano Automobili
Italië
22 dagen gebruiken de app
30 januari 2024

I was skeptical about chatbots. It seams that now they work better with this ChatGPT integrations. Happy to keep using it and see what new updates come.

BlindersCo
Peru
7 dagen gebruiken de app
26 januari 2024

We have opened a new online shop and aimed to provide our customers with a new and modern user experience. That's when we discovered Wizybot. With its user-friendly interface and fantastic features, our website instantly became cutting-edge, equipped with a truly impressive AI. The recent update even generated more excitement. The service is absolutely fantastic and assists with every issue. I highly recommend Wizybot; it was the right decision.

Palettenhochzeit
Duitsland
3 dagen gebruiken de app
11 januari 2024

Wizybot is super helpful! It talks to my website visitors, answers their questions, and suggests things. It's like having a friendly helper on my site.

VivaLa Fragrance
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
12 december 2023

Customer support finally replied through whatsapp. This is a great app but your customer support could be more responsive like your bot!

Mylivingdream Store
Verenigd Koninkrijk
4 maanden gebruiken de app
16 januari 2024

Wizybot saves me time! It deals with customer questions, so I can do other stuff. It's like having an assistant who's always there.

GlowFlakes
Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
1 december 2023

WizyBot AI Chat is amazing! It really helped us a lot. We don't get as many questions from customers now, and that's awesome. The people who help us are super nice too! Definitely a great choice!

Tech Bella
10 dagen gebruiken de app
TJLabs Prod heeft geantwoord 7 december 2023

Thanks so much for your review! We are excited to keep working with you. Remember that we are always available for any help you need.

14 januari 2024

Wizybot was a very good tool. It helped me respond to merchants automatically and it generated additional sales in just 2 days. The support responded fast.

ohdollystore