Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
24 november 2023

I'm deeply disappointed with this Shopify app and would give it 0 stars if possible. Firstly, the mandatory email registration before usage is cumbersome and leads to a page showing a shop scanning progress, which is confusing and unnecessary. After registration, you're met with a looping video prompting you to install the app.

The real issues begin post-installation. The app doesn't allow any settings adjustments. Every attempt to manage the app redirects to the same incessant installation video, making it impossible to use effectively.

Moreover, the app's functionality is severely limited. During my testing, it continuously recommended only two products, regardless of the variety in the store. It failed to recognize any brands I queried, rendering the app useless for diverse inventory management.

The most bizarre aspect was the sudden language switch from English to Spanish during interactions, which felt utterly unprofessional and misleading. It's clear that this app is not ready for practical use and seems more like a deceptive scheme rather than a helpful tool for Shopify users.

J & J Pet Club
33 minuten gebruiken de app
TJLabs Prod heeft geantwoord 7 december 2023

We are sorry to hear that your experience with our product was not the best. We tried to contact you in order to help you with these issues. Thanks to your feedback we already implemented what you suggested and we will be more than happy to chat again to see if this is what you were looking for.
We want to build the best solution as possible for you and your feedback is the best way to improve. Thanks so much and it would be great if you can give us a second shot.

7 augustus 2023

I regret to share my disappointment with the Wizybot app, as it has failed to function properly despite my attempts. The syncing process remained stuck for three consecutive days, and the customer service's attempts to rectify the issue proved inadequate. Their last response, signed by Thomas, offered assistance but did not address the problem effectively. In light of this, I would advise seeking alternative solutions elsewhere. It is important to consider other options that align better with your needs and expectations, ensuring a seamless experience for your business endeavors.

Canine's World