Xero Bridge by Parex , 226件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年1月31日

We have used the app for a few months now, to import retail orders from Shopify into Xero and it works really well. We recently added a wholesale app to our Shopify store which required us to tag these orders and treat them differently in Xero (for example we wanted an tax invoice emailed to the customer). The support received from Abhi and the team was superb, they were able to create some customisations on their back end to facilitate everything we needed. Abhi always responded quickly and professionally too. I would definitely recommend the app, and the Parex team.

Roamer
2024年1月23日

Love this app and the support they give. I didn't think to ask for help when I messed something up on the Xero side of things, but when I eventually asked they had it all sorted out very quickly.

Cashmere Circle
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年12月7日

This is a good connector. Expect hiccups along the way as it is normal. You can be assured this support time is covering your back when you get into one. Turn-around for issues are at most 1 working day. Highly recommend.

The Supplement Warehouse Pte Ltd
シンガポール
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年12月11日

The app interface is not the most beautiful, but it works well and does what we need it to. But most importantly, the support from the team is perfect - quick, knowledgeable, and so far they have solved all 3 queries on the first response.

Brave Hardy
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:25日
2023年10月31日

Great app that makes reconciling shopify orders to Xero so easy. The staff are always so helpful and attentive when you have any questions about the product or the settings. Very happy with the service!

Rockstar Brownies
オーストラリア
2023年12月1日

Brilliant, helpful and very efficient, highly recommend this app, thank you Mahek.

NK Group
2023年9月19日

I have been using this app since we moved over to the shopify platform and it is the best at moving your sales into your Xero codes that I have found. Only had one small problem and I contacted the developer and received a fix for it straight away.
Highly recommend this app.

Tongariro National Troutcentre
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2023年10月23日

We've been using the app for a few months now and each time we need support to assist us in syncing some old data is doe quickly and efficiently! Great app and great support!!

ROZURI by Maya
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
2023年10月26日

Excellent product & service, always!

Salty Bay - Marine