Xero Bridge by Parex , 236件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年9月28日

Great app that really saves time. I have had a few sync issues with Shopify, and the reason for the sync failure hasn't been immediately obvious but Mahek in support was really quick in advising the issue and helping me resolve it. Thank you

Darkroom Chocolate
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2023年11月13日

Excellent service, app works amazingly. Very happy. Thank you team

What's That Fragrance
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:13日
2023年9月26日

Very Accomodating for my queries. They will do their best to set the things right!

Flexi Garden Frames
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年8月23日

Great service by the team, they informed us some functions that we were not aware of and the communication have been helpful via email and explain to us clearly as we are not accountants or bookkeeper for this matter. App works fine with my Xero. Mahek has been helpful! Thank you.

Tiny Paper Co.
アプリの使用期間:約3年
2023年10月26日

Excellent product & service, always!

Salty Bay - Marine
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年5月12日

We have a small store based in Australia and they got both of our needs: invoice and inventory sync. Pricing is super friendly, setting up is not hard at all, and the support team was amazing! Just hoping that there are more instruction videos to set it up when you don't have an accountant with you/ doing your own bookkeeping. Otherwise, email the support team and they will clearly explain and help you!

YAMMY Boxing
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2023年9月14日

Great solution for multi Shopify stores and excellent customer service.

Keto Chow New Zealand
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2023年9月29日

Easy set up/helpful service centre

KUMA
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2023年9月15日

The app does everything it says it will do and the tech support is very quick and very thorough. I went through 4 different apps to try and solve Shopify to Xero integration - none of them had the features and ease of this app. The design is very clunky, but everything works great. Highly recommend for Australian businesses especially re. tax codes and updated orders. It's quite surprising that the other more expensive looking apps don't solve basic Shopify to Xero tax rates and updated orders. Great work Parex.

Marketplace Supplies
アプリの使用期間:2日
2023年6月4日

One of the best apps I have used. This is a powerful and adaptable solution to quite a complicated problem of accounting for sales with or without vat - an issue for many international sellers. It’s well laid out, the architecture and options have been very well thought out, and has dealt with everything required of it very capably. It has taken a little setup to make sure it’s mapped right but the support is superb to guide you through this. The setup is a formality because once configured it runs automatically !

Of all the apps I have used this one stands out.

mk whistles